How to Uninstall A-PDF Mailer Redirect
A-PDF Mailer is batch email sender software for Windows that allows you to send PDF files with dynamic watermark to multiple recipients (addresses) in Excel list. Key Features include distribute\email Multiple PDF Files to multiple e-mail Recipients at once, use Excel field data as Marco to Designate E-mail Recipients, subject and body, Watermark outgoing documents and secure Outgoing documents.?
Now to Uninstall the A-PDF Mailer, you could take these steps:
1. Click Start, and then click Run. Type taskmgr in the box and then press OK to open Task Manager. End the running A-PDF Mailer in Task Manager.
2. Click Start and then Click Control Panel.
3. Double click Add/Remove Programs.
4. In the list of currently installed programs, select A-PDF Mailer, and then choose Remove.
5. Follow the prompts to finish the removal of A-PDF Mailer.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
The software has a nasty habit of leaving behind some of its files in the registry at uninstallation. And no ordinary Windows uninstall feature will remove some of these files. To delete A-PDF Mailer related files and registry keys, you can
1. Use Windows Search to search for A-PDF Mailer, and then delete the search result.
2. Click on Run from Start Menu, and enter regedit to open the Registry Editor. Unfold every folder to find and delete all registry keys related to A-PDF Mailer.
3. Reboot your PC at last.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
Following the instructions above, you can manually uninstall the A-PDF Mailer. However, the process is simple, and you might fail easily. Although you are extremely careful, the removal would mess up with other program on the computer easily. Therefore, it is highly recommended users to use a third party uninstall tool to run a clean removal. A professional uninstall tool would uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely.
Help Uninstaller, with advanced technology, is professional in uninstalling unwanted programs. It is highly recommended for you to use it to uninstall DivX Plus Software automatically. After using it, you will find that A-PDF Mailer, its files and registry entries included, have been uninstalled completely.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
You can easily uninstall the A-PDF Mailer using the instructions above. Should you reopen your computer and still see the A-PDF Mailer files, you may need to restart your computer for the uninstall process to be completed. You can also run Help Uninstaller once you have removed the files and processes to remove any other files or registry keys that might still be left on your computer. It is recommended that you use Help Uninstaller when you start to eliminate A-PDF Mailer completely with a few clicks as instructed.
1. Download and install Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller on your computer
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as attached.
4. Click any components of A-PDF Mailer (you can see) on the program list of Help Uninstaller.
5. Click Uninstall to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.