How to Uninstall Addin Media Editor From Your PC
From Chio CS:
AddinMedia is an excellent tool for both photo editing and for creating rich graphical content. Arm with the abilities to automatically generate unlimited amount of vector shapes, patterns, and a wide varieties of design elements for spicing up your photo or simply, creating the background and graphic needed for putting onto the Web or print media. Addinmedia supports most of the industry standard bitmap filter/effect with easy to use tools plus the support for user plug-in, which you can develop using standard c# language.
What's new in this version:
Version 1.5.5 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.?
Now to Uninstall the Addin Media Editor, you could take these steps:
1. Click Start, and then click Run. Type taskmgr in the box and then press OK to open Task Manager. End the running Addin Media Editor in Task Manager.
2. Click Start and then Click Control Panel.
3. Double click Add/Remove Programs.
4. In the list of currently installed programs, select Addin Media Editor, and then choose Remove.
5. Follow the prompts to finish the removal of Addin Media Editor.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
The software has a nasty habit of leaving behind some of its files in the registry at uninstallation. And no ordinary Windows uninstall feature will remove some of these files. To delete Addin Media Editor related files and registry keys, you can
1. Use Windows Search to search for Addin Media Editor, and then delete the search result.
2. Click on Run from Start Menu, and enter regedit to open the Registry Editor. Unfold every folder to find and delete all registry keys related to Addin Media Editor.
3. Reboot your PC at last.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
After the removal, please check again to make sure everything related to Addin Media Editor has been removed thoroughly. If you still find some on your computer, you can consider to use a professional uninstaller.
Unlike Windows Add/Remove Programs, uninstaller is designed to help users to fully uninstall unwanted programs. It can force uninstall those sticky programs such as Internet Explorer, Avast, Kaspersky without any traces left over. To fully get rid of Addin Media Editor, you can try Help Uninstaller which enjoys high reputation in uninstalling programs.
Got no effective ways to uninstall Addin Media Editor? Download and save Help Uninstaller to help you conduct a full removal.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
You can easily uninstall the Addin Media Editor using the instructions above. Should you reopen your computer and still see the Addin Media Editor files, you may need to restart your computer for the uninstall process to be completed. You can also run Help Uninstaller once you have removed the files and processes to remove any other files or registry keys that might still be left on your computer. It is recommended that you use Help Uninstaller when you start to eliminate Addin Media Editor completely with a few clicks as instructed.
1. Download and install Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller on your computer
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as attached.
4. Click any components of Addin Media Editor (you can see) on the program list of Help Uninstaller.
5. Click Uninstall to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.