How to Uninstall BatchPurifier Lite From Your PC
From Digital Confidence:
BatchPurifier Lite is a free lightweight edition of BatchPurifier that supports the cleaning of metadata from multiple JPEG files only. BatchPurifier Lite is able to remove hidden data such as EXIF data (including geotag and thumbnail), Photoshop image resources (including IPTC), XMP, comments, and other hidden data while keeping the JPEG image intact and without degrading its quality. This metadata often contains information such as the exact date and time the photograph was taken, the digital camera manufacturer and model, the camera settings and the location (if GPS-enabled camera was used). Furthermore, a thumbnail of the image often exists in the JPEG file, and much image manipulation software fails to update this thumbnail when the original image is modified. The unintentional exposure of this information may compromise your privacy and cause you embarrassment. BatchPurifier Lite inspects and cleans JPEG files, even if they are compressed within ZIP files, thus keeping your privacy and enabling you to share your photos with confidence.
What's new in this version:
Version 5.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.?
Remove the BatchPurifier Lite from Add/Remove Programs:
1. First of all, close all windows.
2. Click on Start menu and click on Control Panel.
3. Double-click on Add or Remove Programs (XP) or Programs & Features (Vista or Win7).
4. Locate and click on the BatchPurifier Lite you wish to uninstall.
5. Click on the Change/Remove button or Remove button.
6. Restart your computer when the uninstallation is completed and the toolbar is removed.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Make sure all related files of BatchPurifier Lite are completely deleted:
1. Use your Search on the Start Menu to search every related file on your computer.
2. Delete those files once they were listed.
3. Turn to Start Menu again, then go to Run.
4. Fill in the blank with regedit, then click Yes to open Registry Editor.
5. Scroll down to find and delete every entries related to BatchPurifier Lite.
6. Restart your computer to make this removal successful.
As we all know that sometimes some applications do not appear in the control panel when we want to uninstall them or some applications though claimed to have gone from the control panel, still pups up when we turn on the computer. And most of the time, we can see its directory on my computer, but worried to delete it there for the worry that they will leave down some leftover files or registry items which will make it worst. This will be very annoyed.But with Help Uninstaller,this kind of problem will be solved immediately.
According to some particular reasons,though some programs have gone from the Add/Remove Program list,they still function when we reboot our computer. This kind of leftover files/registry will prevent us to reinstall the program or worst they will mess up our system so that it is impossible for us to log on our system.
After the removal, please check again to make sure everything related to BatchPurifier Lite has been removed thoroughly. If you still find some on your computer, you can consider to use a professional uninstaller.
Unlike Windows Add/Remove Programs, uninstaller is designed to help users to fully uninstall unwanted programs. It can force uninstall those sticky programs such as Internet Explorer, Avast, Kaspersky without any traces left over. To fully get rid of BatchPurifier Lite, you can try Help Uninstaller which enjoys high reputation in uninstalling programs.
Got no effective ways to uninstall BatchPurifier Lite? Download and save Help Uninstaller to help you conduct a full removal.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
How to Force Uninstall BatchPurifier Lite Using Uninstall Tools?
To perform automatic BatchPurifier Lite removal you can follow these tips:
1. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
2. Next, close BatchPurifier Lite running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of BatchPurifier Lite and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all BatchPurifier Lite components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.