How to Uninstall Checker Plus for Gmail Redirect
From Jason Savard:
Checker Plus for Gmail displays new emails and the sender's contact photo, get desktop notifications or even listen, read or delete them without opening a Gmail tab. It also includes features like voice notification, option to monitor any Gmail or custom labels or even all mail, option to run in background when Google Chrome is closed and still get new email alerts, zoom in and out of emails which have large images, popup mail preview window to read, archive, mark as read or delete emails without leaving the current tab, desktop sound or voice notifications when new mail arrive, and Support for multiple Gmail and Google Apps accounts.?
How to uninstall Checker Plus for Gmail manually?
1. Terminate the program in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then choose
3. Scroll down the currently installed program list to find out Checker Plus for Gmail, and choose Remove in the drop-down list.
4. Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
5. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
And then take these two steps to complete the removal of Checker Plus for Gmail:
1. Delete all the related registry keys. Click on Run icon on Start Menu, and then fill regedit over the blank space to open the Registry Editor. Find and delete keys related to Checker Plus for Gmail.
2. Delete its related files. Open Windows Search from Start Menu, and then search for all associated files. Once listed, delete them all without anything left.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
But what should you do if the above steps do not help to uninstall Checker Plus for Gmail? At this time, it is better that you can run an advanced uninstaller pro to get the job finished. And now, there are a lot of uninstallers out there that can be downloaded from the websites. But to my own experience, there is a very good program that worth a try and test called the Help Uninstaller, which always gains a very high regard amongst the internet community and it will help to:
1.Uninstall programs faster than the built in windows removal software.
2.Thoroughly scan and clean up corrupted &empty registry entries.
3.Forcefully uninstall anything that won't delete properly especially the corrupted programs.
4.Increase the overall computer performance.
5.Reduce startup or shutdown loading times.
So, if you are looking for Checker Plus for Gmail uninstall guides or solutions to uninstall Community Toolbar, or uninstall Itunes, the Help Uninstaller could be a good option for you. Before manually uninstalling programs from the computer, I would recommend downloading this powerful program removal software as it will be able to get rid of all components of the unwanted programs completely.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall Checker Plus for Gmail Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find Checker Plus for Gmail in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of Checker Plus for Gmail, and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all Checker Plus for Gmail related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After Checker Plus for Gmail Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Checker Plus for GmailĄ¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.