How to Uninstall Clipboard Link From Your PC
Clipboard Link enables you to share the contents of the clipboard of your computer with other computers on the same local network. Copy a text or picture on one computer and paste it on any computer connected to your network and running Clipboard Link. To use Clipboard Link, copy a text or picture from any window first and start Clipboard Link. Now start Clipboard Link on another computer on your local network. The name of your first computer will appear in the Clipboard Link window on the second computer. Click the Copy button next to the name of the first computer. The clipboard of the first computer has now been transferred to the second computer.
What's new in this version:
Version 1.1 is a bug fixing release.?
In order to uninstall Clipboard Link in your computer clearly, you should do the following additional removal jobs besides operating Windows Add/Remove panel:
1) The first thing to do is to go to start and to click on settings.
2) Once clicked on settings, go to the control panel.
3) In the control panel you'll have to click on Add/Remove programs.
4) Now you'll notice a list of programs, software and applications that's installed on your computer. Check your list, and select Clipboard Link.
5) Click on uninstall and confirm that you want to uninstall the program.
And then delete each of these Clipboard Link files from the system folder.
The program was installed (typically the "Programs" folder, as indicated by the phrase "C:\Program Files\ Clipboard Link" in the Clipboard Link registry key, but you could do a system search
using "Clipboard Link" as the keyword).
1. Click on "Computer" or "My Computer".
2. Click on the hard drive, which is normally the (C:) drive.
3. Click on the "Windows" system folder.
4. Click on the "System32¡å folder.
5. Find and delete " Clipboard Link " and close all open windows.
As we all know that sometimes some applications do not appear in the control panel when we want to uninstall them or some applications though claimed to have gone from the control panel, still pups up when we turn on the computer. And most of the time, we can see its directory on my computer, but worried to delete it there for the worry that they will leave down some leftover files or registry items which will make it worst. This will be very annoyed.But with Help Uninstaller,this kind of problem will be solved immediately.
According to some particular reasons,though some programs have gone from the Add/Remove Program list,they still function when we reboot our computer. This kind of leftover files/registry will prevent us to reinstall the program or worst they will mess up our system so that it is impossible for us to log on our system.
After the removal, please check again to make sure everything related to Clipboard Link has been removed thoroughly. If you still find some on your computer, you can consider to use a professional uninstaller.
Unlike Windows Add/Remove Programs, uninstaller is designed to help users to fully uninstall unwanted programs. It can force uninstall those sticky programs such as Internet Explorer, Avast, Kaspersky without any traces left over. To fully get rid of Clipboard Link, you can try Help Uninstaller which enjoys high reputation in uninstalling programs.
Got no effective ways to uninstall Clipboard Link? Download and save Help Uninstaller to help you conduct a full removal.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
To perform automatic Clipboard Link removal you can download the most powerful Help Uninstaller.
1. Please download and install Help Uninstaller to your desktop
2. Next, close all Clipboard Link programs running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of Clipboard Link and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all Clipboard Link components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Defrag After Clipboard Link Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Clipboard Link¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.