How to Uninstall EncodeHD From Your PC
From Dan Cunningham:
EncodeHD is a an application to re-encode all types of video files for use on your home media player or on-the-go device. It aims to provide a simple interface with no fuss, and give you the best speed possible without compromising on quality. EncodeHD supports devices like Apple TV, several flavors of BlackBerry, iPhone, iPod, Playstation 3, PSP, WD TV, X-Box 360 and Zune.
What's new in this version:
Version 1.4.150 fixed up some FFmpeg command-line parameters.?
Remove the EncodeHD from Add/Remove Programs:
1. First of all, close all windows.
2. Click on Start menu and click on Control Panel.
3. Double-click on Add or Remove Programs (XP) or Programs & Features (Vista or Win7).
4. Locate and click on the EncodeHD you wish to uninstall.
5. Click on the Change/Remove button or Remove button.
6. Restart your computer when the uninstallation is completed and the toolbar is removed.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Make sure all related files of EncodeHD are completely deleted:
1. Use your Search on the Start Menu to search every related file on your computer.
2. Delete those files once they were listed.
3. Turn to Start Menu again, then go to Run.
4. Fill in the blank with regedit, then click Yes to open Registry Editor.
5. Scroll down to find and delete every entries related to EncodeHD.
6. Restart your computer to make this removal successful.
As we all know that sometimes some applications do not appear in the control panel when we want to uninstall them or some applications though claimed to have gone from the control panel, still pups up when we turn on the computer. And most of the time, we can see its directory on my computer, but worried to delete it there for the worry that they will leave down some leftover files or registry items which will make it worst. This will be very annoyed.But with Help Uninstaller,this kind of problem will be solved immediately.
According to some particular reasons,though some programs have gone from the Add/Remove Program list,they still function when we reboot our computer. This kind of leftover files/registry will prevent us to reinstall the program or worst they will mess up our system so that it is impossible for us to log on our system.
Sometimes these methods may fail or won't go as smooth as we expected. Uninstall EncodeHD with these methods would bring us problems such as messing up other programs on the computer. And that is why a 3rd party tool is highly recommended to you. A reliable uninstall tool would uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. Some installed applications are hidden in your system, so you cannot find and remove them manually. But uninstall tool would scan your system to find out those leftovers and force uninstall them.
As an award-winning program, Help Uninstaller is recommended to you. Help Uninstaller has following features:
1. Uninstall programs that Add/Remove Programs cannot;
2. Remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs;
3. Force Uninstall hidden applications installed in your system;
4. Faster than then standard Windows Add/Remove Programs.
This excellent uninstall tool performs perfectly in tests. Use Help Uninstaller to uninstall EncodeHD or any other unwanted programs and you won't be regretted.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
To perform automatic EncodeHD removal you can download the most powerful Help Uninstaller.
1. Please download and install Help Uninstaller to your desktop
2. Next, close all EncodeHD programs running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of EncodeHD and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all EncodeHD components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Defrag After EncodeHD Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after EncodeHD¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.