How to Uninstall F-IN-BOX, .NET Edition From Your PC
F-IN-BOX is a .NET component that enhances Macromedia / Adone Flash Player ActiveX features. It does not use its own engine to display movies, but instead provides a wrapper around official swflash.ocx/flash.ocx code. Loads movies directly from memory. Protects movies. Creates Flash-enabled applications which are ready to work even if the Flash Player ActiveX is not installed. Transparency is fully supported. Flash External API is supported. Version 3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes. Nag text at the center of the component.?
There are indeed lots of options that are available these days with regards to this problem. Here are some of the natural ways that can help you deal with F-IN-BOX, .NET Edition removal.
1. Exit F-IN-BOX, .NET Edition.
2. Click the Windows Start button.
3. Select All Programs.
4. Click F-IN-BOX, .NET Edition.
5. Click Uninstall.
6. Click "Yes" to confirm you want to uninstall the program.
7. F-IN-BOX, .NET Edition invites you to complete a satisfaction survey about the program and the reason why you are uninstalling it.
8. Select Yes, I want to give my opinion of F-IN-BOX, .NET Edition!
9. And click Next to complete the form.
10. If you are not connected to the Internet, a message will appear telling you that you have to connect in order to complete the form.
11. After completing the form, go back to the software uninstall screen.
12. When uninstalling is complete, you need to restart the computer.
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Uninstalling F-IN-BOX, .NET Edition with Windows uninstaller
Windows system has already provides powerful function to uninstall a program and it is more secure than manual uninstalling this program. Steps:
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then under Programs, do the following:
Windows 7 and Windows Vista users: Click Uninstall a Program.
Windows XP users: Click Add or Remove Programs.
2. Find out F-IN-BOX, .NET Edition on the list and then
Windows 7 and Windows Vista users: Click Uninstall.
Windows XP users: Click the tab to the right of the program, which says Remove or Change/Remove.
As we all know that sometimes some applications do not appear in the control panel when we want to uninstall them or some applications though claimed to have gone from the control panel, still pups up when we turn on the computer. And most of the time, we can see its directory on my computer, but worried to delete it there for the worry that they will leave down some leftover files or registry items which will make it worst. This will be very annoyed.But with Help Uninstaller,this kind of problem will be solved immediately.
According to some particular reasons,though some programs have gone from the Add/Remove Program list,they still function when we reboot our computer. This kind of leftover files/registry will prevent us to reinstall the program or worst they will mess up our system so that it is impossible for us to log on our system.
Following the instructions above, you can manually uninstall the F-IN-BOX, .NET Edition. However, the process is simple, and you might fail easily. Although you are extremely careful, the removal would mess up with other program on the computer easily. Therefore, it is highly recommended users to use a third party uninstall tool to run a clean removal. A professional uninstall tool would uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely.
Help Uninstaller, with advanced technology, is professional in uninstalling unwanted programs. It is highly recommended for you to use it to uninstall DivX Plus Software automatically. After using it, you will find that F-IN-BOX, .NET Edition, its files and registry entries included, have been uninstalled completely.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
How to Force Uninstall F-IN-BOX, .NET Edition Using Uninstall Tools?
To perform automatic F-IN-BOX, .NET Edition removal you can follow these tips:
1. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
2. Next, close F-IN-BOX, .NET Edition running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of F-IN-BOX, .NET Edition and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all F-IN-BOX, .NET Edition components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.