How to Uninstall Free Interest Calculator From Your PC
From Media Freeware:
Free Interest Calculator is a financial desktop application with great features presented by Free Payment Calculators. It's an application for those who want to deposit their money. Its job is to calculate the interest of money deposit. In the Initial Deposit text box you enter the amount you want to deposit. There is a text box for a regular deposit which means how many additional money you can deposit based on a regular manner such as weekly, monthly, yearly. you can specify the rate of interest in percent. This way you can calculate your interest based on the bank in which you are going to deposit you money. There is a very interesting feature which calculates your Compound Interest. As you know Compound Interest is interest which is added to the main deposit. In other words, the interest earns interest. For example an account with $1000 initial deposit and 20% interest per year would have a balance of $1200 at the end of the first year, $1440 at the end of the second year, and so on. You can change the compound frequency too. Another feature is that you can continue with an alternate deposit which is shown next to your main strategy on the graph. The graph shows you all your info with different colors to analyze it better. Some key features of Free Interest Calculator are: A great interest calculator for your deposits; Compound Interest calculation; Two separate strategies; Show the results on the graph for better comparison; Very simple and easy to use.?
To manually uninstall this program, you simply need to browse to the files which power the program.
1. Open your start menu and click on "Programs" or "All Programs."
2. Scroll through the list until you find the folder labeled "Free Interest Calculator"
3. Open the Free Interest Calculator folder. You'll find the Free Interest Calculator quick-start icon and the "Uninstall" icon.
4. Double-click on the "Uninstall" icon.
5. Follow the prompts to run the uninstaller.
6. Once it is finished, you may need to restart your computer. If so, the pop-up dialog box will let you know.
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Basically, program like Free Interest Calculator can also be uninstalled by Control Panel. Follow these tips if you are using Windows XP:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower-left corner of your desktop.
2. Highlight the "Settings" button that appears with your mouse.
3. Click the "Control Panel" icon.
4. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon in the Control Panel window that displays.
5. Locate Free Interest Calculator within the list of programs installed on your computer and single-click it.
6. Click the "Remove" button and follow the steps provided to uninstall the Total Protection software.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
Too complicated for you that you are unable to follow? Well, a much easier way to fully get rid of Free Interest Calculator is ready for you. Using an automatic uninstaller is regarded as the easiest way to uninstall programs by computer users in the world.
Unable to follow? Too complicated for you? Well, you can try a much easier way to uninstall Free Interest Calculator-use a professional uninstaller.
Being a trustful, professional uninstaller, Help Uninstaller can help you uninstall sticky programs that standard Windows Add/Remove Programs fails to uninstall. In addition, it can wipe out all traces or files related to unwanted programs. Take Help Uninstaller as a try, and you can get rid of Free Interest Calculator instantly and easily.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall Free Interest Calculator Using Uninstall Tools?
Are you looking for effective way to remove Free Interest Calculator completely and instantly without a password? If so, Help Uninstaller could provide the perfect solution to force uninstall Free Interest Calculator without a password just in 3 steps.
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Shut off the program after installation completes
2. Run the uninstall tool.
3. In the display list, locate the Free Interest Calculator, and then choose Force Uninstall.
4. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
5. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After Free Interest Calculator Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Free Interest Calculator¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.