How to Uninstall HP NX6325 Utility Easily
HPQ Nx6325 utility is aprogram to "cure" 2 problems with this type of notebook.
1. The first is the maximum supported memory speed is DDR2 666Mhz (333Mhz real clock), however as we know on athlon64 systems the memory support is depends on the processor. Sempron, Turion, Turionx2 processors that support DDR2 supports DDR2 800Mhz too. The memory speed is determined by applying a divisor on the CPU clock. Up until 1600 Mhz the divisor is 5, but above that is 6. So on 1800 Mhz the real memory speed is only 600Mhz! If you have a 800Mhz memory modul CPU/5 720 Mhz would be more ideal. The same is true for 2000Mhz (exactly 800Mhz memory speed). Warning! Only apply this setting when the cpu is on a lower operating frequency (say the default power saving 800Mhz or a custom set clock up to 1600Mhz). After you apply the setting you can switch to maximum CPU clock.
Anyway this tweak is not Nx6325 specific, all the above mentioned processors on any notebook systems can be tweaked by this method.
2. The second is a bug which occurs after the notebook wakes up from standby. The default Texas memory flash reader misteriously becomes a trivial SD card reader and read speed is surprisingly slow. This setting cures this bug.
Method 1: Uninstall HP NX6325 Utility by Windows Control Panel
This is the most common method to uninstall a program and it is also very simple.
1.If you have opened the program, you should end it in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
2.Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then choose
3.Scroll down the currently installed program list to find out HP NX6325 Utility, and choose Remove in the drop-down list.
4.Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
5.Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Methods 2: Uninstall HP NX6325 Utility by the built-in installer tool.
Most programs would contain a built-in tool for you to install or uninstall the programs easily. You could find the tool in the folder where HP NX6325 Utility has been installed in.
1.If you have added the browser to the Start menu, you can find directory of HP NX6325 Utility in All programs and you just need to choose the option of Uninstall it.
2.If you cannot find the software in All programs, go to the folder where you keep the HP NX6325 Utility, find the Uninst executable program and then follow the instruction to remove the software.
3.It is recommended to restart your computer after the un-installation finishes.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
If none of the previous steps solve your problem, you should repeat method 1 and manually remove those registry items. However, manual removal of registry items is not recommended to common users. To uninstall the program you should download an uninstall tool. A reliable and powerful uninstall tool could uninstall the software if Windows Control Panel fails; remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs of HP NX6325 Utility; force uninstall hidden applications of HP NX6325 Utility installed in your system; uninstall HP NX6325 Utility faster than standard Windows Control Panel.
As one of the most excellent uninstall tool, Help Uninstaller is highly recommended to you. Help Uninstaller is an award-winning uninstall tool. You can use this reliable, trusted and powerful uninstall tool to uninstall HP NX6325 Utility. If you have any other unwanted drivers, Help Uninstaller will uninstall them all. This tool also works perfectly in uninstalling all kinds of program. If you want to uninstall it, please try to uninstall it with Help Uninstaller, and this wonderful tool would amaze you with its performance.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall HP NX6325 Utility Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find HP NX6325 Utility in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of HP NX6325 Utility, and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all HP NX6325 Utility related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After HP NX6325 Utility Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after HP NX6325 Utility¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.