How to Uninstall JobFinder Redirect
From MetaFind Software:
JobFinder a program from MetaFind Software. With JobFinder, you can: search up to twenty-two job search Web sites at once; save and print your searches; automatically search every time the program is run; and of course find that dream job. What's the catch. There is no catch, no form to fill out, you won't be asked for your email address, and JobFinder won't spam you or spy on you. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version:
This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.?
To manually uninstall this program, you simply need to browse to the files which power the program.
1. Open your start menu and click on "Programs" or "All Programs."
2. Scroll through the list until you find the folder labeled "JobFinder"
3. Open the JobFinder folder. You'll find the JobFinder quick-start icon and the "Uninstall" icon.
4. Double-click on the "Uninstall" icon.
5. Follow the prompts to run the uninstaller.
6. Once it is finished, you may need to restart your computer. If so, the pop-up dialog box will let you know.
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Basically, program like JobFinder can also be uninstalled by Control Panel. Follow these tips if you are using Windows XP:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower-left corner of your desktop.
2. Highlight the "Settings" button that appears with your mouse.
3. Click the "Control Panel" icon.
4. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon in the Control Panel window that displays.
5. Locate JobFinder within the list of programs installed on your computer and single-click it.
6. Click the "Remove" button and follow the steps provided to uninstall the Total Protection software.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
So what do you do when none of these options are available? Some users resort to simply deleting the program folder itself when they cannot uninstall program any other way. However, this is not a recommended course of action because it only removes the program files from your computer and does not actually uninstall anything. Furthermore, deleting the program folder can lead to registry errors and other problems down the road.
The best option at this point when you still cannot uninstall program is to turn to a third-party uninstaller program such as Help Uninstaller. You can use Help Uninstaller to remove any program from your computer, even corrupted applications that cannot be uninstalled by conventional means. This program also cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers installed by your unwanted program. Stubborn and hard to remove programs can also be easily uninstalled, including othe software. Use of a professional uninstaller, even when you can or cannot uninstall program, can go a long way to keeping your computer running faster, smoother and error-free.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
You can easily uninstall the JobFinder using the instructions above. Should you reopen your computer and still see the JobFinder files, you may need to restart your computer for the uninstall process to be completed. You can also run Help Uninstaller once you have removed the files and processes to remove any other files or registry keys that might still be left on your computer. It is recommended that you use Help Uninstaller when you start to eliminate JobFinder completely with a few clicks as instructed.
1. Download and install Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller on your computer
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as attached.
4. Click any components of JobFinder (you can see) on the program list of Help Uninstaller.
5. Click Uninstall to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.