How to Uninstall Keyboard Master Easily
From Nahlik Soft:
Learn to type while playing games. Keyboard Master will teach you touch typing quickly in a completely new way. Instead of doing boring and monotonous drills, you will learn while playing attractive games with the same or better result. In a few weeks time, even if you do nothing more than play our games regularly, you will be able to type quickly without errors, and without looking at the keyboard and this skill will be yours forever. Depending on your preferences, you can learn by following one of the ready-made course scenarios included in the software, or choose exercises and games individually. The courses are longer or shorter, for beginners or advanced users. You can choose whether material is introduced more quickly or more slowly. You can also choose whether you want to learn the whole keyboard or only the part you use most often. In the Bomber game you defend various towns or other objects against the attack from the air. In the Gallery game you make wonderful pictures. Version 2.15 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version:
Version 2.15 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.?
How to Uninstall Keyboard Master?
There are two necessary steps we must undertake to uninstall it. First we need to perform the uninstallation method, and then we must enter the Program Files and locate any files that have been left behind.
To manually remove the program, you have to go to the "Add/Remove Programs"
1) Go to Start, Click on Control Panel
2) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs
3) Find the Keyboard Master listed in the list and click on it. Most of the time, it should look like the one below:
4) Click on the "Remove" button when the below warning messages appears.
5) Follow the on-screen wizards to completely uninstall it from your computer.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Remove the leftover files:
1. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK.
2. Scroll down the list and locate the Keyboard Master. Right click on it and select Stop.
3. Open the Windows Explorer, and navigate to Windows, System32 and Keyboard Master. In the Keyboard Master folder, right click on the Repository folder and then select Delete.
4. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK. Scroll down the list and locate the Keyboard Master. Right click on it and select Start.
5. Restart your computer.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
Too complicated for you that you are unable to follow? Well, a much easier way to fully get rid of Keyboard Master is ready for you. Using an automatic uninstaller is regarded as the easiest way to uninstall programs by computer users in the world.
Unable to follow? Too complicated for you? Well, you can try a much easier way to uninstall Keyboard Master-use a professional uninstaller.
Being a trustful, professional uninstaller, Help Uninstaller can help you uninstall sticky programs that standard Windows Add/Remove Programs fails to uninstall. In addition, it can wipe out all traces or files related to unwanted programs. Take Help Uninstaller as a try, and you can get rid of Keyboard Master instantly and easily.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall Keyboard Master Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find Keyboard Master in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of Keyboard Master, and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all Keyboard Master related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After Keyboard Master Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Keyboard Masterí»s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.