How to Uninstall Max DVD to 3GP PSP IPOD MP4 Converter From Your PC
Max DVD to 3GP PSP IPOD MP4 Converter is a high speed DVD to 3GP PSP IPOD movie file format converter. Full DVD disc convert or just a clip are supported . The built in 3GP(H263) MP4 AVC(H264) encoder is more powerful and simply. MPEG4 and 3GP(H263) and AVC(H264) encoder are built in for video codec. AMR_NB and MPEG4 AAC-LC is built in for audio codec. You can add new output format with the supported video codec and audio codec and some other paraters to fit the best quality play on your own cell phone , PSP, IPOD or PDA..?
To manually uninstall this program, you simply need to browse to the files which power the program.
1. Open your start menu and click on "Programs" or "All Programs."
2. Scroll through the list until you find the folder labeled "Max DVD to 3GP PSP IPOD MP4 Converter"
3. Open the Max DVD to 3GP PSP IPOD MP4 Converter folder. You'll find the Max DVD to 3GP PSP IPOD MP4 Converter quick-start icon and the "Uninstall" icon.
4. Double-click on the "Uninstall" icon.
5. Follow the prompts to run the uninstaller.
6. Once it is finished, you may need to restart your computer. If so, the pop-up dialog box will let you know.
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Basically, program like Max DVD to 3GP PSP IPOD MP4 Converter can also be uninstalled by Control Panel. Follow these tips if you are using Windows XP:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower-left corner of your desktop.
2. Highlight the "Settings" button that appears with your mouse.
3. Click the "Control Panel" icon.
4. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon in the Control Panel window that displays.
5. Locate Max DVD to 3GP PSP IPOD MP4 Converter within the list of programs installed on your computer and single-click it.
6. Click the "Remove" button and follow the steps provided to uninstall the Total Protection software.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
To automatically uninstall Max DVD to 3GP PSP IPOD MP4 Converter, you can download specialist software to uninstall programs that you are having issues with. There is one program called Help Uninstaller that needs a try as it helps to:
1.Completely remove all unwanted files and folders.
2.Uninstall corrupted/hidden programs that windows can't detect.
4.Speed up overall computer speed.
By the way, the Help Uninstaller is highly recommended by lots of computer experts and is used by a number of different companies to keep their system clean. So, if you are still do not known what you should do to uninstall Max DVD to 3GP PSP IPOD MP4 Converter, it is recommended that you should give this software uninstaller a try!
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall Max DVD to 3GP PSP IPOD MP4 Converter Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find Max DVD to 3GP PSP IPOD MP4 Converter in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of Max DVD to 3GP PSP IPOD MP4 Converter, and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all Max DVD to 3GP PSP IPOD MP4 Converter related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After Max DVD to 3GP PSP IPOD MP4 Converter Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Max DVD to 3GP PSP IPOD MP4 ConverterĄ¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.