How to Uninstall MeD's Movie Manager Easily
MeD's Movie Manager is a simple to use, yet customizable, movie manager. It gets the movies info from IMDb, and episode info from tv.com. It's written in Java and should therefore run on most desktop systems supporting Java. It features list functionality for categorizing movies, episode functionality for series, customizable additional info fields, changeable layout, and import Text (titles), CSV, and Excel.
What's new in this version:
Version 2.9.1 has enabled anti-aliasing in Swing GUI providing smoother text.?
How Can I Uninstall MeD's Movie Manager Completely?
Essentially, this program may be removed from the system in two ways: manually uninstall the application or using an automated application to do the removal.
If you want to to uninstall the program by your own, you have to be able to stop any parts of the program from running before deleting it from your system.
The following are effective tips to uninstall MeD's Movie Manager:
1) Stop the following processes or directly boot the computer into safe mode to quit all running processes.
2) Go to Start, Click on Control Panel.
3) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs.
4) Find the MeD's Movie Manager listed in the list and click on it.
5) Then you should click on "Remove" button when the below message or something else like this appears.
6) Click on the "Remove" button when the below warning messages appears.
7) Follow the on-screen wizards to completely uninstall it from your computer.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Before you reboot your PC, check and remove any related entries with steps blow:
1) Open Search and fill in the blank with MeD's Movie Manager.
2) Select Local Hard Drives, then click Search.
3) Delete all the related files on the right box.
4) Click Start Menu and then move to Run.
5) Enter regedit and click Yes, then you can enter the Registry Editor.
6) Delete all the MeD's Movie Manager entries by scrolling down every folder.
Uninstall Errors - Why They Occur
As you install more applications and subsequently uninstall them, you'd think that's the end of the story. But very often, this is not the case. When a program is uninstalled, there is a high chance that there will be files related to that program which are left behind on the system. These files are useless because the program is no longer there to use them, yet they take up space and clutter up the hard disk.
Not only that, there are settings left behind by the program that still reside in the Windows registry. The Windows registry is a system database used heavily by Windows. When there are errant or obsolete entries in the registry database, Windows sometimes get bogged down, or problems may occur. You may also have experienced cases where an uninstall ended with an error, simply because of an errant entry in the registry. But where to find the entry?
Most of these problems are caused by bad programming habits by developers. The developers sometimes forget that certain settings and files need to be removed when their program is uninstalled, thus these settings are left in the registry and the files are abandoned in the system. This is despite the user doing a proper uninstallation.
Sometimes these methods may fail or won't go as smooth as we expected. Uninstall MeD's Movie Manager with these methods would bring us problems such as messing up other programs on the computer. And that is why a 3rd party tool is highly recommended to you. A reliable uninstall tool would uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. Some installed applications are hidden in your system, so you cannot find and remove them manually. But uninstall tool would scan your system to find out those leftovers and force uninstall them.
As an award-winning program, Help Uninstaller is recommended to you. Help Uninstaller has following features:
1. Uninstall programs that Add/Remove Programs cannot;
2. Remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs;
3. Force Uninstall hidden applications installed in your system;
4. Faster than then standard Windows Add/Remove Programs.
This excellent uninstall tool performs perfectly in tests. Use Help Uninstaller to uninstall MeD's Movie Manager or any other unwanted programs and you won't be regretted.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
Recommended method to uninstall MeD's Movie Manager
The best way to uninstall MeD's Movie Manager is to download and run a professional MeD's Movie Manager uninstall tool as such kind of products helps to greatly detect and remove all entries of the products from the computer. And Help Uninstaller is one that will do the job perfectly for you. To uninstall the software completely, perform the below steps:
1. Download and install Help Uninstaller on your computer.
2. Locate & highlight the MeD's Movie Manager products and select "Uninstall" to begin the MeD's Movie Manager removal process.
3. Click "Next" to proceed when the below steps appear.
4. Help Uninstaller is scanning all related MeD's Movie Manager entries on your computer and then click "Next".
5. Click "Yes" to uninstall it from your computer.
Defrag After MeD's Movie Manager Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after MeD's Movie Managerí»s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.