How to Uninstall MultiMonitor Taskbar Free Redirect
MM Taskbar is useful if you work with a multi-monitor setup. This tool extends the Windows Taskbar to all of the additional screens you've got set up. The Windows will not extend the TaskBar to the other monitors and all windows will be shown on the single windows taskbar on a primary monitor. It adds second taskbar to the extended desktop on Monitor 2. It can add third taskbar to the second Extended monitor if you have 3 monitors setup. It shows only applications from that Monitor. It hides the applications on Monitor 2 and 3 from normal Windows Taskbar.?
First, remove the MultiMonitor Taskbar Free by using Add or Remove Programs utility in the control panel:
1.Go to the Start Menu right below, and then open the Control Panels.
2.Navigate to Windows Add/Remove Programs and click it double times to run it.
3.Once all current installed programs are shown on the list, stress MultiMonitor Taskbar Free and then click Uninstall.
4.Follow the instructions to finish the uninstall.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Then, delete files and registry entries related to MultiMonitor Taskbar Free (Manual)
1. Open Start Menu and then click Search.
2. Enter MultiMonitor Taskbar Free in the blank and then select Local Hard Drives as your searching scale.
3. Click Search and then delete all the files listed on the right.
4. Start Menu again and then go to Run.
5. Fill in the blank with regedit and press Yes so that you can enter Registry Editor.
6. On the list, find out all related entries and delete them all without any delay.
7. Reboot your computer to make this uninstall finish.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
Though this process enables the system to delete the MultiMonitor Taskbar Free completely, a problem arises very often. When starting IE, the MultiMonitor Taskbar Free starts automatically again. This may be you just failed to remove the program completely. The above method will remove the program from your computer, but not from your Registry. In a word, a clean removal is that you should remove the MultiMonitor Taskbar Free from both the system and the Registry.
However, most of people are not comfortable to edit the Registry, and they could crash their system easily when editing the Registry.
In this case, using some professional uninstall tools is highly recommended.
Help Uninstaller is one of the professional 3rd uninstall tools. It will help you to run a clean removal of MultiMonitor Taskbar Free quickly. Moreover, it can remove those hidden trashes and enable you to reinstall the applications successfully. Don't take the risk of crashing your system; you should use this tool to uninstall any unwanted programs.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall MultiMonitor Taskbar Free Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find MultiMonitor Taskbar Free in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of MultiMonitor Taskbar Free, and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all MultiMonitor Taskbar Free related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After MultiMonitor Taskbar Free Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after MultiMonitor Taskbar Free¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.