How to Uninstall Outlook Password Recovery Master Redirect
From Rixler Software:
This password recovery tool helps the user to display logins and passwords for all e-mail accounts created in the MS Outlook as well as passwords for the MS Outlook personal folder files (*.PST). The software features a simple clean interface and recovers passwords instantly - all one has to do is to launch application. The retrieved information can be stored in the formatted text file or copied to clipboard. Importantly, the program is capable of recovering passwords containing non-English characters too, a feature not available in many similar applications.?
How to Uninstall Outlook Password Recovery Master?
There are two necessary steps we must undertake to uninstall it. First we need to perform the uninstallation method, and then we must enter the Program Files and locate any files that have been left behind.
To manually remove the program, you have to go to the "Add/Remove Programs"
1) Go to Start, Click on Control Panel
2) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs
3) Find the Outlook Password Recovery Master listed in the list and click on it. Most of the time, it should look like the one below:
4) Click on the "Remove" button when the below warning messages appears.
5) Follow the on-screen wizards to completely uninstall it from your computer.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Remove the leftover files:
1. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK.
2. Scroll down the list and locate the Outlook Password Recovery Master. Right click on it and select Stop.
3. Open the Windows Explorer, and navigate to Windows, System32 and Outlook Password Recovery Master. In the Outlook Password Recovery Master folder, right click on the Repository folder and then select Delete.
4. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK. Scroll down the list and locate the Outlook Password Recovery Master. Right click on it and select Start.
5. Restart your computer.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
To automatically uninstall Outlook Password Recovery Master, you can download specialist software to uninstall programs that you are having issues with. There is one program called Help Uninstaller that needs a try as it helps to:
1.Completely remove all unwanted files and folders.
2.Uninstall corrupted/hidden programs that windows can't detect.
4.Speed up overall computer speed.
By the way, the Help Uninstaller is highly recommended by lots of computer experts and is used by a number of different companies to keep their system clean. So, if you are still do not known what you should do to uninstall Outlook Password Recovery Master, it is recommended that you should give this software uninstaller a try!
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall Outlook Password Recovery Master Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find Outlook Password Recovery Master in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of Outlook Password Recovery Master, and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all Outlook Password Recovery Master related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After Outlook Password Recovery Master Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Outlook Password Recovery Masterí»s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.