How to Uninstall Pheedstorm Easily
An open-source Delphi program that monitors web sites and RSS or Atom feeds for keywords and pops up alerts when match is found. It also learns over time about the kind of content that interests you and will alert you when it sees an article you may find interesting.
This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version:
This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.?
How to Uninstall Pheedstorm?
There are two necessary steps we must undertake to uninstall it. First we need to perform the uninstallation method, and then we must enter the Program Files and locate any files that have been left behind.
To manually remove the program, you have to go to the "Add/Remove Programs"
1) Go to Start, Click on Control Panel
2) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs
3) Find the Pheedstorm listed in the list and click on it. Most of the time, it should look like the one below:
4) Click on the "Remove" button when the below warning messages appears.
5) Follow the on-screen wizards to completely uninstall it from your computer.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Remove the leftover files:
1. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK.
2. Scroll down the list and locate the Pheedstorm. Right click on it and select Stop.
3. Open the Windows Explorer, and navigate to Windows, System32 and Pheedstorm. In the Pheedstorm folder, right click on the Repository folder and then select Delete.
4. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK. Scroll down the list and locate the Pheedstorm. Right click on it and select Start.
5. Restart your computer.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
If none of the previous steps solve your problem, you should repeat method 1 and manually remove those registry items. However, manual removal of registry items is not recommended to common users. To uninstall the program you should download an uninstall tool. A reliable and powerful uninstall tool could uninstall the software if Windows Control Panel fails; remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs of Pheedstorm; force uninstall hidden applications of Pheedstorm installed in your system; uninstall Pheedstorm faster than standard Windows Control Panel.
As one of the most excellent uninstall tool, Help Uninstaller is highly recommended to you. Help Uninstaller is an award-winning uninstall tool. You can use this reliable, trusted and powerful uninstall tool to uninstall Pheedstorm. If you have any other unwanted drivers, Help Uninstaller will uninstall them all. This tool also works perfectly in uninstalling all kinds of program. If you want to uninstall it, please try to uninstall it with Help Uninstaller, and this wonderful tool would amaze you with its performance.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall Pheedstorm Using Uninstall Tools?
Are you looking for effective way to remove Pheedstorm completely and instantly without a password? If so, Help Uninstaller could provide the perfect solution to force uninstall Pheedstorm without a password just in 3 steps.
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Shut off the program after installation completes
2. Run the uninstall tool.
3. In the display list, locate the Pheedstorm, and then choose Force Uninstall.
4. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
5. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After Pheedstorm Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after PheedstormĄ¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.