How to Uninstall Relentless Alphabetizer From Your PC
From Relentless Technologies:
Relentless Alphabetizer is a quick and easy way to sort any text lists you have. Whether it's a list of CD's, DVD's, or whatever else, Relentless Alphabetizer will quickly alphabetize and save it.?
Remove the Relentless Alphabetizer from Add/Remove Programs:
1. First of all, close all windows.
2. Click on Start menu and click on Control Panel.
3. Double-click on Add or Remove Programs (XP) or Programs & Features (Vista or Win7).
4. Locate and click on the Relentless Alphabetizer you wish to uninstall.
5. Click on the Change/Remove button or Remove button.
6. Restart your computer when the uninstallation is completed and the toolbar is removed.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Make sure all related files of Relentless Alphabetizer are completely deleted:
1. Use your Search on the Start Menu to search every related file on your computer.
2. Delete those files once they were listed.
3. Turn to Start Menu again, then go to Run.
4. Fill in the blank with regedit, then click Yes to open Registry Editor.
5. Scroll down to find and delete every entries related to Relentless Alphabetizer.
6. Restart your computer to make this removal successful.
As we all know that sometimes some applications do not appear in the control panel when we want to uninstall them or some applications though claimed to have gone from the control panel, still pups up when we turn on the computer. And most of the time, we can see its directory on my computer, but worried to delete it there for the worry that they will leave down some leftover files or registry items which will make it worst. This will be very annoyed.But with Help Uninstaller,this kind of problem will be solved immediately.
According to some particular reasons,though some programs have gone from the Add/Remove Program list,they still function when we reboot our computer. This kind of leftover files/registry will prevent us to reinstall the program or worst they will mess up our system so that it is impossible for us to log on our system.
The best option at this point when you still cannot uninstall program is to turn to a third-party uninstaller program such as helpuninstaller. You can use Perfect Uninstaller to remove any program from your computer, even corrupted applications that cannot be uninstalled by conventional means. This program also cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers installed by your unwanted program. Stubborn and hard to remove programs can also be easily uninstalled. Use of a professional uninstaller, even when you can or cannot uninstall program, can go a long way to keeping your computer running faster, smoother and error-free.
Note! We cannot absolutely ensure you to entirely uninstall Relentless Alphabetizer because the integrated and sluggish Windows Add/ Remove utility cannot help you wipe out the associated files and registry keys of Relentless Alphabetizer. If you have to uninstall the software as soon as possible, we sincerely suggest you try the helpuninstaller.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
To perform automatic Relentless Alphabetizer removal you can download the most powerful Help Uninstaller.
1. Please download and install Help Uninstaller to your desktop
2. Next, close all Relentless Alphabetizer programs running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of Relentless Alphabetizer and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all Relentless Alphabetizer components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Defrag After Relentless Alphabetizer Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Relentless AlphabetizerĄ¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.