How to Uninstall STCII DFU Adapter Easily
From SCM Microsystems:
STCII DFU Adapter?
How to uninstall STCII DFU Adapter manually?
1. Terminate the program in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then choose
3. Scroll down the currently installed program list to find out STCII DFU Adapter, and choose Remove in the drop-down list.
4. Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
5. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
And then take these two steps to complete the removal of STCII DFU Adapter:
1. Delete all the related registry keys. Click on Run icon on Start Menu, and then fill regedit over the blank space to open the Registry Editor. Find and delete keys related to STCII DFU Adapter.
2. Delete its related files. Open Windows Search from Start Menu, and then search for all associated files. Once listed, delete them all without anything left.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
As you know, the constantly accumulated related files or registry entries will cause your computer crash. To stop that, you need to change to use the other way if there is any related traces existing on your compute after the removal. Or you can conduct a removal of traces manually which is a difficult task to follow.
To manually remove all the related traces, you need to click Start first. Then go to Run. In the blank, type Regedit and then the Registry will be shown on the screen. Navigate to a sub-folder named STCII DFU Adapter, and then delete all the related entries on the right.
A much easier way to get rid of STCII DFU Adapter is to use a professional automatic uninstall tool.
With an uninstall tool, you can remove and uninstall any unwanted programs as your will. Besides, it can clean all the broken or corrupted registry entries that a program left over. To help you fulfill the removal, Help Uninstaller can be your best choice.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
It is a professional uninstaller program which designed to help people uninstall stubborn software from your computer. Help Uninstaller is promoted as being an effective way to completely remove almost every piece of software that you may have on your system - including its executable files, DLL Files & settings. Here, you will find step by step uninstall tutorials and necessary tool which are able to help you successfully uninstall various annoying software/applications hard to be uninstalled by normal procedures, completely remove their traces as well as all the related/leftover entries in the registry, and return you a health and clean computer!
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall STCII DFU Adapter Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find STCII DFU Adapter in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of STCII DFU Adapter, and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all STCII DFU Adapter related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After STCII DFU Adapter Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after STCII DFU Adapterí»s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.