How to Uninstall Troi Grabber Plug-in From Your PC
From Troi Automatisering:
Troi Grabber Plug-in adds Video Image Grabbing functions. With it you can take a picture from a video camera and put it into a container field. Features include preview the image stream from the video input source, grab pictures from a video input source and put them into your FileMaker database, and open the preview in a separate image grabbing window.
What's new in this version:
Version 2.3 adds support for FileMaker Pro 12 and EasyInstallTroiPlugins.fmp12 example.?
Now to Uninstall the Troi Grabber Plug-in, you could take these steps:
1. Click Start, and then click Run. Type taskmgr in the box and then press OK to open Task Manager. End the running Troi Grabber Plug-in in Task Manager.
2. Click Start and then Click Control Panel.
3. Double click Add/Remove Programs.
4. In the list of currently installed programs, select Troi Grabber Plug-in, and then choose Remove.
5. Follow the prompts to finish the removal of Troi Grabber Plug-in.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
The software has a nasty habit of leaving behind some of its files in the registry at uninstallation. And no ordinary Windows uninstall feature will remove some of these files. To delete Troi Grabber Plug-in related files and registry keys, you can
1. Use Windows Search to search for Troi Grabber Plug-in, and then delete the search result.
2. Click on Run from Start Menu, and enter regedit to open the Registry Editor. Unfold every folder to find and delete all registry keys related to Troi Grabber Plug-in.
3. Reboot your PC at last.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
Sometimes you may encounter errors when uninstalling the Troi Grabber Plug-in. These errors would prevent you from uninstall the program completely or re-installing it. If you're troubles in uninstalling it, you can try to use reliable uninstall tools.
A reliable and powerful uninstall tool could uninstall Troi Grabber Plug-in if Windows Control Panel fails; remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs of Troi Grabber Plug-in; force uninstall hidden applications of Troi Grabber Plug-in installed in your system; uninstall it faster than standard Windows Control Panel.
As one of the most excellent uninstall tool, Help Uninstaller is highly recommended to you. Help Uninstaller is an award-winning uninstall tool. You can use this reliable, trusted and powerful uninstall tool to uninstall it. This tool also works perfectly in uninstalling other software. If you're having troubles in uninstalling any unwanted program, please try to uninstall it with Help Uninstaller, and this wonderful tool would amaze you with its performance.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall Troi Grabber Plug-in Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find Troi Grabber Plug-in in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of Troi Grabber Plug-in, and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all Troi Grabber Plug-in related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After Troi Grabber Plug-in Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Troi Grabber Plug-iní»s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.