How to Uninstall Turbo Add-in Package for Outlook Redirect
From Avista Technology Solutions:
All in 1 Turbo Add-ins package. Combined installer for all the add-ins listed below. 1.Attachment Reminder 2.Reply To All 3.Attachment Save 4.Always BCC 5.Duplicate Email Remover 6.Save as PDF 7.Follow Up Reminder 8.Remove Subject Prefix 9.Duplicate Appointment Remover 10.Duplicate Contact Remover 11.Duplicate Note Remover 12.Duplicate Task Remover 13.Send Individually
What's new in this version:
Added a new addin "Send Individually".?
To manually uninstall this program, you simply need to browse to the files which power the program.
1. Open your start menu and click on "Programs" or "All Programs."
2. Scroll through the list until you find the folder labeled "Turbo Add-in Package for Outlook"
3. Open the Turbo Add-in Package for Outlook folder. You'll find the Turbo Add-in Package for Outlook quick-start icon and the "Uninstall" icon.
4. Double-click on the "Uninstall" icon.
5. Follow the prompts to run the uninstaller.
6. Once it is finished, you may need to restart your computer. If so, the pop-up dialog box will let you know.
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Basically, program like Turbo Add-in Package for Outlook can also be uninstalled by Control Panel. Follow these tips if you are using Windows XP:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower-left corner of your desktop.
2. Highlight the "Settings" button that appears with your mouse.
3. Click the "Control Panel" icon.
4. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon in the Control Panel window that displays.
5. Locate Turbo Add-in Package for Outlook within the list of programs installed on your computer and single-click it.
6. Click the "Remove" button and follow the steps provided to uninstall the Total Protection software.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
As you know, the constantly accumulated related files or registry entries will cause your computer crash. To stop that, you need to change to use the other way if there is any related traces existing on your compute after the removal. Or you can conduct a removal of traces manually which is a difficult task to follow.
To manually remove all the related traces, you need to click Start first. Then go to Run. In the blank, type Regedit and then the Registry will be shown on the screen. Navigate to a sub-folder named Turbo Add-in Package for Outlook, and then delete all the related entries on the right.
A much easier way to get rid of Turbo Add-in Package for Outlook is to use a professional automatic uninstall tool.
With an uninstall tool, you can remove and uninstall any unwanted programs as your will. Besides, it can clean all the broken or corrupted registry entries that a program left over. To help you fulfill the removal, Help Uninstaller can be your best choice.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
It is a professional uninstaller program which designed to help people uninstall stubborn software from your computer. Help Uninstaller is promoted as being an effective way to completely remove almost every piece of software that you may have on your system - including its executable files, DLL Files & settings. Here, you will find step by step uninstall tutorials and necessary tool which are able to help you successfully uninstall various annoying software/applications hard to be uninstalled by normal procedures, completely remove their traces as well as all the related/leftover entries in the registry, and return you a health and clean computer!
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
You can easily uninstall the Turbo Add-in Package for Outlook using the instructions above. Should you reopen your computer and still see the Turbo Add-in Package for Outlook files, you may need to restart your computer for the uninstall process to be completed. You can also run Help Uninstaller once you have removed the files and processes to remove any other files or registry keys that might still be left on your computer. It is recommended that you use Help Uninstaller when you start to eliminate Turbo Add-in Package for Outlook completely with a few clicks as instructed.
1. Download and install Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller on your computer
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as attached.
4. Click any components of Turbo Add-in Package for Outlook (you can see) on the program list of Help Uninstaller.
5. Click Uninstall to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.