How to Uninstall Vault Easily
From TorchWood Software:
Vault uses 256 bit encryption, so your information stays protected even if your data file or even your computer becomes compromised. To keep you safe from prying eyes, your passwords are never displayed. Simply click on the clipboard button to copy your password to the clipboard and then paste it into the password field of the system that you are logging into. Need to step away from your computer for a while? No need to quit out of Vault, just click the "Lock" button and all of your information is secured until you unlock it with your master password.
What's new in this version:
Fixed a problem on Windows version where database file may not upgrade correctly.?
First, remove the Vault by using Add or Remove Programs utility in the control panel:
1.Go to the Start Menu right below, and then open the Control Panels.
2.Navigate to Windows Add/Remove Programs and click it double times to run it.
3.Once all current installed programs are shown on the list, stress Vault and then click Uninstall.
4.Follow the instructions to finish the uninstall.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Then, delete files and registry entries related to Vault (Manual)
1. Open Start Menu and then click Search.
2. Enter Vault in the blank and then select Local Hard Drives as your searching scale.
3. Click Search and then delete all the files listed on the right.
4. Start Menu again and then go to Run.
5. Fill in the blank with regedit and press Yes so that you can enter Registry Editor.
6. On the list, find out all related entries and delete them all without any delay.
7. Reboot your computer to make this uninstall finish.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
Sometimes these methods may fail or won't go as smooth as we expected. Uninstall Vault with these methods would bring us problems such as messing up other programs on the computer. And that is why a 3rd party tool is highly recommended to you. A reliable uninstall tool would uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. Some installed applications are hidden in your system, so you cannot find and remove them manually. But uninstall tool would scan your system to find out those leftovers and force uninstall them.
As an award-winning program, Help Uninstaller is recommended to you. Help Uninstaller has following features:
1. Uninstall programs that Add/Remove Programs cannot;
2. Remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs;
3. Force Uninstall hidden applications installed in your system;
4. Faster than then standard Windows Add/Remove Programs.
This excellent uninstall tool performs perfectly in tests. Use Help Uninstaller to uninstall Vault or any other unwanted programs and you won't be regretted.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall Vault Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find Vault in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of Vault, and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all Vault related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After Vault Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Vaultí»s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.