How to Uninstall WhelanLabs Search Engine Manager Redirect
A windows-based Internet Search Engine ideally suited for cost-conscious organizations who have private-network content that they want to be searchable by local users. (For example, this could be used by employees of a company to search corporate Web servers.) The application is built on industry standard components (Apache Nutch and Apache Tomcat), has a simple installation process, is fully integrated into Windows (start menu access, uninstaller), has decent on-line documentation (along with references to additional component documentation), and an on-line forum for users. This is a good alternative to a Google server for a cost-conscious organization.
What's new in this version:
Added support for HTTP proxies. Added support for stopping (aborting) crawls. Added support for crawling sites which require login. Added support for Advanced Filter Criteria. Added support for Crawler Monitoring and Reporting. Rebased to Apache Nutch 1.4.?
The following is the instructions on how to uninstall WhelanLabs Search Engine Manager
1. Go to the desktop, click Start button;
2. Click All Programs, move the cursor to the program which you want to uninstall, and then click Uninstall WhelanLabs Search Engine Manager;
3. Click OK on the pop-up dialog box to confirm the uninstallation;
4. On the next dialog box, click Yes to allow removal of all relevant components of the unwanted software;
5. Wait a moment for the uninstallation and click Finish on the last dialog box;
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Remove the program through Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel:
1) Click on Start, Click on Control Panel.
2) Double-click on Add or Remove.
3) Find WhelanLabs Search Engine Manager listed and click on it.
4) Click on Change/Remove.
5) Place a checkmark next to WhelanLabs Search Engine Manager you wish to remove and click Remove.
6) A warning message will pop up, and then click on the Remove button.
Uninstall Errors - Why They Occur
As you install more applications and subsequently uninstall them, you'd think that's the end of the story. But very often, this is not the case. When a program is uninstalled, there is a high chance that there will be files related to that program which are left behind on the system. These files are useless because the program is no longer there to use them, yet they take up space and clutter up the hard disk.
Not only that, there are settings left behind by the program that still reside in the Windows registry. The Windows registry is a system database used heavily by Windows. When there are errant or obsolete entries in the registry database, Windows sometimes get bogged down, or problems may occur. You may also have experienced cases where an uninstall ended with an error, simply because of an errant entry in the registry. But where to find the entry?
Most of these problems are caused by bad programming habits by developers. The developers sometimes forget that certain settings and files need to be removed when their program is uninstalled, thus these settings are left in the registry and the files are abandoned in the system. This is despite the user doing a proper uninstallation.
After the removal, please check again to make sure everything related to WhelanLabs Search Engine Manager has been removed thoroughly. If you still find some on your computer, you can consider to use a professional uninstaller.
Unlike Windows Add/Remove Programs, uninstaller is designed to help users to fully uninstall unwanted programs. It can force uninstall those sticky programs such as Internet Explorer, Avast, Kaspersky without any traces left over. To fully get rid of WhelanLabs Search Engine Manager, you can try Help Uninstaller which enjoys high reputation in uninstalling programs.
Got no effective ways to uninstall WhelanLabs Search Engine Manager? Download and save Help Uninstaller to help you conduct a full removal.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
How to Force Uninstall WhelanLabs Search Engine Manager Using Uninstall Tools?
To perform automatic WhelanLabs Search Engine Manager removal you can follow these tips:
1. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
2. Next, close WhelanLabs Search Engine Manager running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of WhelanLabs Search Engine Manager and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all WhelanLabs Search Engine Manager components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.