How to Uninstall XMultimediaDiary From Your PC
XMultimediaDiary is a creative multimedia diary/document-keeper software completely support multimedia information including insert music, animated emotions, any pictures, videos, Flash (or Flash Specially Effect), links, weather icons, and completely copy pictures or text from HTML Web page. XMultimediaDiary can securely storing your private information. It also provides various skins for your diaries, and you can send your diary/document to others as e-mail and supports publishing to a MSN Spaces blog. Version 1.2 build 1223 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.?
Now to Uninstall the XMultimediaDiary, you could take these steps:
1. Click Start, and then click Run. Type taskmgr in the box and then press OK to open Task Manager. End the running XMultimediaDiary in Task Manager.
2. Click Start and then Click Control Panel.
3. Double click Add/Remove Programs.
4. In the list of currently installed programs, select XMultimediaDiary, and then choose Remove.
5. Follow the prompts to finish the removal of XMultimediaDiary.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
The software has a nasty habit of leaving behind some of its files in the registry at uninstallation. And no ordinary Windows uninstall feature will remove some of these files. To delete XMultimediaDiary related files and registry keys, you can
1. Use Windows Search to search for XMultimediaDiary, and then delete the search result.
2. Click on Run from Start Menu, and enter regedit to open the Registry Editor. Unfold every folder to find and delete all registry keys related to XMultimediaDiary.
3. Reboot your PC at last.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
Though this process enables the system to delete the XMultimediaDiary completely, a problem arises very often. When starting IE, the XMultimediaDiary starts automatically again. This may be you just failed to remove the program completely. The above method will remove the program from your computer, but not from your Registry. In a word, a clean removal is that you should remove the XMultimediaDiary from both the system and the Registry.
However, most of people are not comfortable to edit the Registry, and they could crash their system easily when editing the Registry.
In this case, using some professional uninstall tools is highly recommended.
Help Uninstaller is one of the professional 3rd uninstall tools. It will help you to run a clean removal of XMultimediaDiary quickly. Moreover, it can remove those hidden trashes and enable you to reinstall the applications successfully. Don't take the risk of crashing your system; you should use this tool to uninstall any unwanted programs.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall XMultimediaDiary Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find XMultimediaDiary in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of XMultimediaDiary, and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all XMultimediaDiary related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After XMultimediaDiary Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after XMultimediaDiary¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.