How to Uninstall ZenOK Free Antivirus Professional Easily
ZenOK Free Antivirus 2012 is a full-featured data protection suite. The multi-layered protection block viruses, spyware, Facebook trojans, Online Banking worms, bots and root-kits automatically. ZenOK Social Network Protection covers your identity against phishing websites and safeguard your system. Version 2012 prevent web attacks that exploit software vulnerabilities. ZenOK Security Toolbar makse your web browsing Safe and Secure, reduces your exposure to threats on the Web. Your safety is ensured by industry-leading security, Fraud and Malware Protection and an address field that clearly shows your security level. ZenOK Free Antivirus scans your files real-time for optimal protection. The scan consumes 0,1% of your system resources, the download is just 44 MB (smallest in the industry) and installation takes only 10 seconds! PC Performance Check Check the health of your PC with ZenOK Free System Check. Hourly threat updates keeps your PC protected against the latest security threats.
What's new in this version:
Automatic Zen Updates Service. Coverage display on the main GUI.?
How to uninstall ZenOK Free Antivirus Professional manually?
1. Terminate the program in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then choose
3. Scroll down the currently installed program list to find out ZenOK Free Antivirus Professional, and choose Remove in the drop-down list.
4. Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
5. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
And then take these two steps to complete the removal of ZenOK Free Antivirus Professional:
1. Delete all the related registry keys. Click on Run icon on Start Menu, and then fill regedit over the blank space to open the Registry Editor. Find and delete keys related to ZenOK Free Antivirus Professional.
2. Delete its related files. Open Windows Search from Start Menu, and then search for all associated files. Once listed, delete them all without anything left.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
Following the instructions above, you can manually uninstall the ZenOK Free Antivirus Professional. However, the process is simple, and you might fail easily. Although you are extremely careful, the removal would mess up with other program on the computer easily. Therefore, it is highly recommended users to use a third party uninstall tool to run a clean removal. A professional uninstall tool would uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely.
Help Uninstaller, with advanced technology, is professional in uninstalling unwanted programs. It is highly recommended for you to use it to uninstall DivX Plus Software automatically. After using it, you will find that ZenOK Free Antivirus Professional, its files and registry entries included, have been uninstalled completely.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall ZenOK Free Antivirus Professional Using Uninstall Tools?
Are you looking for effective way to remove ZenOK Free Antivirus Professional completely and instantly without a password? If so, Help Uninstaller could provide the perfect solution to force uninstall ZenOK Free Antivirus Professional without a password just in 3 steps.
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Shut off the program after installation completes
2. Run the uninstall tool.
3. In the display list, locate the ZenOK Free Antivirus Professional, and then choose Force Uninstall.
4. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
5. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After ZenOK Free Antivirus Professional Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after ZenOK Free Antivirus Professionalí»s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.