How to Uninstall dc186_Win2k_xp_2k3_240_tc_pcl6_whql.zip Redirect
Click on the following links for the driver package readme info:
This package supports the following driver models:FX Document Centre 186 PCL 6 FX Document Centre 156 PCL 6
How Can I Uninstall dc186_Win2k_xp_2k3_240_tc_pcl6_whql.zip Completely?
Essentially, this program may be removed from the system in two ways: manually uninstall the application or using an automated application to do the removal.
If you want to to uninstall the program by your own, you have to be able to stop any parts of the program from running before deleting it from your system.
The following are effective tips to uninstall dc186_Win2k_xp_2k3_240_tc_pcl6_whql.zip:
1) Stop the following processes or directly boot the computer into safe mode to quit all running processes.
2) Go to Start, Click on Control Panel.
3) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs.
4) Find the dc186_Win2k_xp_2k3_240_tc_pcl6_whql.zip listed in the list and click on it.
5) Then you should click on "Remove" button when the below message or something else like this appears.
6) Click on the "Remove" button when the below warning messages appears.
7) Follow the on-screen wizards to completely uninstall it from your computer.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Before you reboot your PC, check and remove any related entries with steps blow:
1) Open Search and fill in the blank with dc186_Win2k_xp_2k3_240_tc_pcl6_whql.zip.
2) Select Local Hard Drives, then click Search.
3) Delete all the related files on the right box.
4) Click Start Menu and then move to Run.
5) Enter regedit and click Yes, then you can enter the Registry Editor.
6) Delete all the dc186_Win2k_xp_2k3_240_tc_pcl6_whql.zip entries by scrolling down every folder.
Uninstall Errors - Why They Occur
As you install more applications and subsequently uninstall them, you'd think that's the end of the story. But very often, this is not the case. When a program is uninstalled, there is a high chance that there will be files related to that program which are left behind on the system. These files are useless because the program is no longer there to use them, yet they take up space and clutter up the hard disk.
Not only that, there are settings left behind by the program that still reside in the Windows registry. The Windows registry is a system database used heavily by Windows. When there are errant or obsolete entries in the registry database, Windows sometimes get bogged down, or problems may occur. You may also have experienced cases where an uninstall ended with an error, simply because of an errant entry in the registry. But where to find the entry?
Most of these problems are caused by bad programming habits by developers. The developers sometimes forget that certain settings and files need to be removed when their program is uninstalled, thus these settings are left in the registry and the files are abandoned in the system. This is despite the user doing a proper uninstallation.
But what should you do if the above steps do not help to uninstall dc186_Win2k_xp_2k3_240_tc_pcl6_whql.zip? At this time, it is better that you can run an advanced uninstaller pro to get the job finished. And now, there are a lot of uninstallers out there that can be downloaded from the websites. But to my own experience, there is a very good program that worth a try and test called the Help Uninstaller, which always gains a very high regard amongst the internet community and it will help to:
1.Uninstall programs faster than the built in windows removal software.
2.Thoroughly scan and clean up corrupted &empty registry entries.
3.Forcefully uninstall anything that won't delete properly especially the corrupted programs.
4.Increase the overall computer performance.
5.Reduce startup or shutdown loading times.
So, if you are looking for dc186_Win2k_xp_2k3_240_tc_pcl6_whql.zip uninstall guides or solutions to uninstall Community Toolbar, or uninstall Itunes, the Help Uninstaller could be a good option for you. Before manually uninstalling programs from the computer, I would recommend downloading this powerful program removal software as it will be able to get rid of all components of the unwanted programs completely.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
To perform automatic dc186_Win2k_xp_2k3_240_tc_pcl6_whql.zip removal you can download the most powerful Help Uninstaller.
1. Please download and install Help Uninstaller to your desktop
2. Next, close all dc186_Win2k_xp_2k3_240_tc_pcl6_whql.zip programs running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of dc186_Win2k_xp_2k3_240_tc_pcl6_whql.zip and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all dc186_Win2k_xp_2k3_240_tc_pcl6_whql.zip components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Defrag After dc186_Win2k_xp_2k3_240_tc_pcl6_whql.zip Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after dc186_Win2k_xp_2k3_240_tc_pcl6_whql.zipí»s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.