How to Uninstall/Remove Actiontec 56K Modem Get Rid of Actiontec 56K Modem Fast
This package supports the following driver models:Actiontec 56K Modem?
Now to Uninstall the Actiontec 56K Modem, you could take these steps:
1. Click Start, and then click Run. Type taskmgr in the box and then press OK to open Task Manager. End the running Actiontec 56K Modem in Task Manager.
2. Click Start and then Click Control Panel.
3. Double click Add/Remove Programs.
4. In the list of currently installed programs, select Actiontec 56K Modem, and then choose Remove.
5. Follow the prompts to finish the removal of Actiontec 56K Modem.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
The software has a nasty habit of leaving behind some of its files in the registry at uninstallation. And no ordinary Windows uninstall feature will remove some of these files. To delete Actiontec 56K Modem related files and registry keys, you can
1. Use Windows Search to search for Actiontec 56K Modem, and then delete the search result.
2. Click on Run from Start Menu, and enter regedit to open the Registry Editor. Unfold every folder to find and delete all registry keys related to Actiontec 56K Modem.
3. Reboot your PC at last.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
But what should you do if the above steps do not help to uninstall Actiontec 56K Modem? At this time, it is better that you can run an advanced uninstaller pro to get the job finished. And now, there are a lot of uninstallers out there that can be downloaded from the websites. But to my own experience, there is a very good program that worth a try and test called the Help Uninstaller, which always gains a very high regard amongst the internet community and it will help to:
1.Uninstall programs faster than the built in windows removal software.
2.Thoroughly scan and clean up corrupted &empty registry entries.
3.Forcefully uninstall anything that won't delete properly especially the corrupted programs.
4.Increase the overall computer performance.
5.Reduce startup or shutdown loading times.
So, if you are looking for Actiontec 56K Modem uninstall guides or solutions to uninstall Community Toolbar, or uninstall Itunes, the Help Uninstaller could be a good option for you. Before manually uninstalling programs from the computer, I would recommend downloading this powerful program removal software as it will be able to get rid of all components of the unwanted programs completely.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
You can easily uninstall the Actiontec 56K Modem using the instructions above. Should you reopen your computer and still see the Actiontec 56K Modem files, you may need to restart your computer for the uninstall process to be completed. You can also run Help Uninstaller once you have removed the files and processes to remove any other files or registry keys that might still be left on your computer. It is recommended that you use Help Uninstaller when you start to eliminate Actiontec 56K Modem completely with a few clicks as instructed.
1. Download and install Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller on your computer
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as attached.
4. Click any components of Actiontec 56K Modem (you can see) on the program list of Help Uninstaller.
5. Click Uninstall to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.