How to Uninstall/Remove Artful Typing Tutor Completely Off Your PC
From USALL Systems:
A program that helps the user learn to type, even if they are blind or visually impaired. Will speak instructions to the user, and listens to several keywords from the microphone of the user's PC. Includes the public domain text, The Way, written by prophet Eric Meyer as the only text to type. Includes intelligent spelling correcter, with numbers and symbols to indicate the type of error, of skip one, skip two forward or a repeat (one key back) typo. Optimized for multi-core CPUs, but works on single core CPUs when there is at least one GB of RAM and a fairly fast processor. Commercial software, although the text, The Way, is public domain 2012 copyright for the public benefit.?
How Can I Uninstall Artful Typing Tutor Completely?
Essentially, this program may be removed from the system in two ways: manually uninstall the application or using an automated application to do the removal.
If you want to to uninstall the program by your own, you have to be able to stop any parts of the program from running before deleting it from your system.
The following are effective tips to uninstall Artful Typing Tutor:
1) Stop the following processes or directly boot the computer into safe mode to quit all running processes.
2) Go to Start, Click on Control Panel.
3) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs.
4) Find the Artful Typing Tutor listed in the list and click on it.
5) Then you should click on "Remove" button when the below message or something else like this appears.
6) Click on the "Remove" button when the below warning messages appears.
7) Follow the on-screen wizards to completely uninstall it from your computer.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Before you reboot your PC, check and remove any related entries with steps blow:
1) Open Search and fill in the blank with Artful Typing Tutor.
2) Select Local Hard Drives, then click Search.
3) Delete all the related files on the right box.
4) Click Start Menu and then move to Run.
5) Enter regedit and click Yes, then you can enter the Registry Editor.
6) Delete all the Artful Typing Tutor entries by scrolling down every folder.
Uninstall Errors - Why They Occur
As you install more applications and subsequently uninstall them, you'd think that's the end of the story. But very often, this is not the case. When a program is uninstalled, there is a high chance that there will be files related to that program which are left behind on the system. These files are useless because the program is no longer there to use them, yet they take up space and clutter up the hard disk.
Not only that, there are settings left behind by the program that still reside in the Windows registry. The Windows registry is a system database used heavily by Windows. When there are errant or obsolete entries in the registry database, Windows sometimes get bogged down, or problems may occur. You may also have experienced cases where an uninstall ended with an error, simply because of an errant entry in the registry. But where to find the entry?
Most of these problems are caused by bad programming habits by developers. The developers sometimes forget that certain settings and files need to be removed when their program is uninstalled, thus these settings are left in the registry and the files are abandoned in the system. This is despite the user doing a proper uninstallation.
After the removal, please check again to make sure everything related to Artful Typing Tutor has been removed thoroughly. If you still find some on your computer, you can consider to use a professional uninstaller.
Unlike Windows Add/Remove Programs, uninstaller is designed to help users to fully uninstall unwanted programs. It can force uninstall those sticky programs such as Internet Explorer, Avast, Kaspersky without any traces left over. To fully get rid of Artful Typing Tutor, you can try Help Uninstaller which enjoys high reputation in uninstalling programs.
Got no effective ways to uninstall Artful Typing Tutor? Download and save Help Uninstaller to help you conduct a full removal.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
How to Force Uninstall Artful Typing Tutor Using Uninstall Tools?
To perform automatic Artful Typing Tutor removal you can follow these tips:
1. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
2. Next, close Artful Typing Tutor running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of Artful Typing Tutor and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all Artful Typing Tutor components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.