How to Uninstall/Remove Biological Piano Get Rid of Biological Piano Fast
From Tom Ortman:
The Biological Piano is the one-stop shop for all your biological sound effect and music-making needs. This application contains a palette of biologically-produced sound effects and all the tools needed to create an entire masterpiece and exercise your artistic flair. Complete songs can be created with the multi-track recording feature using audio from the piano, your microphone, or an existing music file as a backing track. It features diverse sound effects palette, 88-key piano keyboard with zoom, pitch bending with simulated pitch wheel, multi-track recording to create complete songs/stories, record from microphone (narration, vocals, etc.) or play along with an existing music file, save and load songs to and from .bio files, share your compositions via the Windows share charm, and realistic, professionally sampled instruments with bonus instruments add-on.?
In order to uninstall Biological Piano in your computer clearly, you should do the following additional removal jobs besides operating Windows Add/Remove panel:
1) The first thing to do is to go to start and to click on settings.
2) Once clicked on settings, go to the control panel.
3) In the control panel you'll have to click on Add/Remove programs.
4) Now you'll notice a list of programs, software and applications that's installed on your computer. Check your list, and select Biological Piano.
5) Click on uninstall and confirm that you want to uninstall the program.
And then delete each of these Biological Piano files from the system folder.
The program was installed (typically the "Programs" folder, as indicated by the phrase "C:\Program Files\ Biological Piano" in the Biological Piano registry key, but you could do a system search
using "Biological Piano" as the keyword).
1. Click on "Computer" or "My Computer".
2. Click on the hard drive, which is normally the (C:) drive.
3. Click on the "Windows" system folder.
4. Click on the "System32¡å folder.
5. Find and delete " Biological Piano " and close all open windows.
Uninstall Errors - Why They Occur
As you install more applications and subsequently uninstall them, you'd think that's the end of the story. But very often, this is not the case. When a program is uninstalled, there is a high chance that there will be files related to that program which are left behind on the system. These files are useless because the program is no longer there to use them, yet they take up space and clutter up the hard disk.
Not only that, there are settings left behind by the program that still reside in the Windows registry. The Windows registry is a system database used heavily by Windows. When there are errant or obsolete entries in the registry database, Windows sometimes get bogged down, or problems may occur. You may also have experienced cases where an uninstall ended with an error, simply because of an errant entry in the registry. But where to find the entry?
Most of these problems are caused by bad programming habits by developers. The developers sometimes forget that certain settings and files need to be removed when their program is uninstalled, thus these settings are left in the registry and the files are abandoned in the system. This is despite the user doing a proper uninstallation.
Sometimes these methods may fail or won't go as smooth as we expected. Uninstall Biological Piano with these methods would bring us problems such as messing up other programs on the computer. And that is why a 3rd party tool is highly recommended to you. A reliable uninstall tool would uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. Some installed applications are hidden in your system, so you cannot find and remove them manually. But uninstall tool would scan your system to find out those leftovers and force uninstall them.
As an award-winning program, Help Uninstaller is recommended to you. Help Uninstaller has following features:
1. Uninstall programs that Add/Remove Programs cannot;
2. Remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs;
3. Force Uninstall hidden applications installed in your system;
4. Faster than then standard Windows Add/Remove Programs.
This excellent uninstall tool performs perfectly in tests. Use Help Uninstaller to uninstall Biological Piano or any other unwanted programs and you won't be regretted.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
How to Force Uninstall Biological Piano Using Uninstall Tools?
To perform automatic Biological Piano removal you can follow these tips:
1. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
2. Next, close Biological Piano running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of Biological Piano and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all Biological Piano components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.