How to Uninstall/Remove Click Clock Completely Off Your PC
From Michael Robinson:
Animated weather radar & satellite, local temperature in tray, local weather, Internet clock sync, sun and moon rise and set times, animated moon phases, planet positions in the sky, eclipses, equinox/solstice, meteors, month calendar with moon phase icons, full year calendar, 27 holidays, map, aerial photo, topographic map, start & end daylight savings, dictionary, thesaurus, calculator, unique graph of sunrise and set times for entire year. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version:
This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.?
In order to uninstall Click Clock in your computer clearly, you should do the following additional removal jobs besides operating Windows Add/Remove panel:
1) The first thing to do is to go to start and to click on settings.
2) Once clicked on settings, go to the control panel.
3) In the control panel you'll have to click on Add/Remove programs.
4) Now you'll notice a list of programs, software and applications that's installed on your computer. Check your list, and select Click Clock.
5) Click on uninstall and confirm that you want to uninstall the program.
And then delete each of these Click Clock files from the system folder.
The program was installed (typically the "Programs" folder, as indicated by the phrase "C:\Program Files\ Click Clock" in the Click Clock registry key, but you could do a system search
using "Click Clock" as the keyword).
1. Click on "Computer" or "My Computer".
2. Click on the hard drive, which is normally the (C:) drive.
3. Click on the "Windows" system folder.
4. Click on the "System32¡å folder.
5. Find and delete " Click Clock " and close all open windows.
Uninstall Errors - Why They Occur
As you install more applications and subsequently uninstall them, you'd think that's the end of the story. But very often, this is not the case. When a program is uninstalled, there is a high chance that there will be files related to that program which are left behind on the system. These files are useless because the program is no longer there to use them, yet they take up space and clutter up the hard disk.
Not only that, there are settings left behind by the program that still reside in the Windows registry. The Windows registry is a system database used heavily by Windows. When there are errant or obsolete entries in the registry database, Windows sometimes get bogged down, or problems may occur. You may also have experienced cases where an uninstall ended with an error, simply because of an errant entry in the registry. But where to find the entry?
Most of these problems are caused by bad programming habits by developers. The developers sometimes forget that certain settings and files need to be removed when their program is uninstalled, thus these settings are left in the registry and the files are abandoned in the system. This is despite the user doing a proper uninstallation.
The best option at this point when you still cannot uninstall program is to turn to a third-party uninstaller program such as helpuninstaller. You can use Perfect Uninstaller to remove any program from your computer, even corrupted applications that cannot be uninstalled by conventional means. This program also cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers installed by your unwanted program. Stubborn and hard to remove programs can also be easily uninstalled. Use of a professional uninstaller, even when you can or cannot uninstall program, can go a long way to keeping your computer running faster, smoother and error-free.
Note! We cannot absolutely ensure you to entirely uninstall Click Clock because the integrated and sluggish Windows Add/ Remove utility cannot help you wipe out the associated files and registry keys of Click Clock. If you have to uninstall the software as soon as possible, we sincerely suggest you try the helpuninstaller.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
How to Force Uninstall Click Clock Using Uninstall Tools?
To perform automatic Click Clock removal you can follow these tips:
1. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
2. Next, close Click Clock running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of Click Clock and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all Click Clock components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.