How to Uninstall/Remove College Hoops Pool Scorer Completely Off Your PC
From Pool Spreadsheets:
Stop wasting endless hours scoring your NCAA Basketball Tournament pool. Let our Scoring Spreadsheet do all of the work for you. With customized drop-down lists, it's a snap to enter each pool participants' sheet into this program. After you have all of the sheets entered, just fill in the winners of each game and the program scores your entire pool in seconds. The Leader Board automatically fills in these parameters: Name, Points, Final Four, Championship Game, National Champions, and Tie Breaker.
Version 4.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.?
If due to any reason you want to uninstall College Hoops Pool Scorer, you can follow the below methods:
1. Go to the desktop, click Start button;
2. Click All Programs, move the cursor to the program which you want to uninstall, and then click Uninstall the program;
3. Click OK on the pop-up dialog box to confirm the uninstallation;
4. On the next dialog box, click Yes to allow removal of all relevant components of the unwanted software;
5. Wait a moment for the uninstallation and click Finish on the last dialog box;
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Alright, this is method one. Another method that you can perform is to simply with standard Add/Remove Programs.
Here are the steps:
1. Open Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Click Add/Remove Programs on the interface and then make a full search through your system.
3. Soon, you will see all currently installed programs are all listed, highlight College Hoops Pool Scorer.
4. Click Uninstall next to it and follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation.
As we all know that sometimes some applications do not appear in the control panel when we want to uninstall them or some applications though claimed to have gone from the control panel, still pups up when we turn on the computer. And most of the time, we can see its directory on my computer, but worried to delete it there for the worry that they will leave down some leftover files or registry items which will make it worst. This will be very annoyed.But with Help Uninstaller,this kind of problem will be solved immediately.
According to some particular reasons,though some programs have gone from the Add/Remove Program list,they still function when we reboot our computer. This kind of leftover files/registry will prevent us to reinstall the program or worst they will mess up our system so that it is impossible for us to log on our system.
Sometimes you may encounter errors when uninstalling the College Hoops Pool Scorer. These errors would prevent you from uninstall the program completely or re-installing it. If you're troubles in uninstalling it, you can try to use reliable uninstall tools.
A reliable and powerful uninstall tool could uninstall College Hoops Pool Scorer if Windows Control Panel fails; remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs of College Hoops Pool Scorer; force uninstall hidden applications of College Hoops Pool Scorer installed in your system; uninstall it faster than standard Windows Control Panel.
As one of the most excellent uninstall tool, Help Uninstaller is highly recommended to you. Help Uninstaller is an award-winning uninstall tool. You can use this reliable, trusted and powerful uninstall tool to uninstall it. This tool also works perfectly in uninstalling other software. If you're having troubles in uninstalling any unwanted program, please try to uninstall it with Help Uninstaller, and this wonderful tool would amaze you with its performance.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
To perform automatic College Hoops Pool Scorer removal you can download the most powerful Help Uninstaller.
1. Please download and install Help Uninstaller to your desktop
2. Next, close all College Hoops Pool Scorer programs running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of College Hoops Pool Scorer and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all College Hoops Pool Scorer components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Defrag After College Hoops Pool Scorer Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after College Hoops Pool Scorerí»s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.