How to Uninstall/Remove Evovlen Agent Manager Completely Off Your PC
Evolven redefines change and configuration management with its groundbreaking Change & Configuration Monitoring solution. Evolven's software-as-a-service solution was designed from the ground up for today's dynamic, complex modern data center and cloud, and takes a new approach to change management and configuration management. It monitors, analyzes and delivers actionable information on changes and configurations, and empowers IT operations, change management and configuration professionals to reduce risk of change and improve stability. Using this application allows IT operation managers to know exactly what has changed in their environments, eliminate configuration drift, maintain environment consistency, validate changes, and investigate incident root-cause. What sets this apart? Evolven's configuration management software and change management software has the ability to dynamically crawl (with no upfront setup) and collect comprehensive environment configuration information (at a granular level), apply powerful analytics to identify the critical changes posing risk, and translate this into critical decision-support information. What others are saying? "Most adaptive change management analytics." EMA senior analysts: Dennis Drogseth and Charlie Betz "Effective solution that provides immediate results." John-Pierre Garbani, Vice President, Forrester Research "Significant impact on stability and efficiency of our IT Operations." Yaki Zano, Head of SW Development, Bezeq Communications "Proactively avoid outages, reduce problems and align with best practices." Rafi Hirsh, IT Manager, Clalit Health Services "We were able to eliminate the sources of many of the production problems." Dave Fitzpatric
What's new in this version:
* Configuration management monitoring * Configuration management software monitoring * Detect configuration changes * Identify configuration drift * Compare servers and applications * Validate changes: ensure that changes are accurately deployed * Investigate Incident Root-cause?
Method 1: Uninstall Evovlen Agent Manager by Windows Control Panel
This is the most common method to uninstall a game on Windows base computers and it is also very simple.
1. If you have opened the game, you should end the game in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
To start the Task Manager on Window 7: right click on the taskbar and then select Start Task Manager.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then choose Add or
Remove Programs or Uninstall a Program (Depend on your operating system).
3. Find out Evovlen Agent Manager in the list, and choose Remove or Uninstall in the drop-down list.
4. Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
5. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Methods 2: Uninstall Evovlen Agent Manager with the built-in installer tool (not available for some games).
Most games would contain a built-in tool for you to install or uninstall the game easily. You could find the tool in the folder where the game has been installed in.
1. If you have added the game to the Start menu, you can find directory of the game in All programs and you just need to choose the option of Uninstall Evovlen Agent Manager.
2. If you cannot find the game in All programs, go to the folder where you keep the game, find the Uninst executable program and then follow the instruction to remove the game.
3. It is recommended to restart your computer after the un-installation finishes.
Uninstall Errors - Why They Occur
As you install more applications and subsequently uninstall them, you'd think that's the end of the story. But very often, this is not the case. When a program is uninstalled, there is a high chance that there will be files related to that program which are left behind on the system. These files are useless because the program is no longer there to use them, yet they take up space and clutter up the hard disk.
Not only that, there are settings left behind by the program that still reside in the Windows registry. The Windows registry is a system database used heavily by Windows. When there are errant or obsolete entries in the registry database, Windows sometimes get bogged down, or problems may occur. You may also have experienced cases where an uninstall ended with an error, simply because of an errant entry in the registry. But where to find the entry?
Most of these problems are caused by bad programming habits by developers. The developers sometimes forget that certain settings and files need to be removed when their program is uninstalled, thus these settings are left in the registry and the files are abandoned in the system. This is despite the user doing a proper uninstallation.
Though this process enables the system to delete the Evovlen Agent Manager completely, a problem arises very often. When starting IE, the Evovlen Agent Manager starts automatically again. This may be you just failed to remove the program completely. The above method will remove the program from your computer, but not from your Registry. In a word, a clean removal is that you should remove the Evovlen Agent Manager from both the system and the Registry.
However, most of people are not comfortable to edit the Registry, and they could crash their system easily when editing the Registry.
In this case, using some professional uninstall tools is highly recommended.
Help Uninstaller is one of the professional 3rd uninstall tools. It will help you to run a clean removal of Evovlen Agent Manager quickly. Moreover, it can remove those hidden trashes and enable you to reinstall the applications successfully. Don't take the risk of crashing your system; you should use this tool to uninstall any unwanted programs.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
How to Force Uninstall Evovlen Agent Manager Using Uninstall Tools?
To perform automatic Evovlen Agent Manager removal you can follow these tips:
1. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
2. Next, close Evovlen Agent Manager running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of Evovlen Agent Manager and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all Evovlen Agent Manager components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.