How to Uninstall/Remove Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Get Rid of Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Fast
Click on the following links for the driver package readme info:
This package supports the following driver models:Intel(R) Management Engine Interface
In order to uninstall Intel(R) Management Engine Interface in your computer clearly, you should do the following additional removal jobs besides operating Windows Add/Remove panel:
1) The first thing to do is to go to start and to click on settings.
2) Once clicked on settings, go to the control panel.
3) In the control panel you'll have to click on Add/Remove programs.
4) Now you'll notice a list of programs, software and applications that's installed on your computer. Check your list, and select Intel(R) Management Engine Interface.
5) Click on uninstall and confirm that you want to uninstall the program.
And then delete each of these Intel(R) Management Engine Interface files from the system folder.
The program was installed (typically the "Programs" folder, as indicated by the phrase "C:\Program Files\ Intel(R) Management Engine Interface" in the Intel(R) Management Engine Interface registry key, but you could do a system search
using "Intel(R) Management Engine Interface" as the keyword).
1. Click on "Computer" or "My Computer".
2. Click on the hard drive, which is normally the (C:) drive.
3. Click on the "Windows" system folder.
4. Click on the "System32¡å folder.
5. Find and delete " Intel(R) Management Engine Interface " and close all open windows.
Uninstall Errors - Why They Occur
As you install more applications and subsequently uninstall them, you'd think that's the end of the story. But very often, this is not the case. When a program is uninstalled, there is a high chance that there will be files related to that program which are left behind on the system. These files are useless because the program is no longer there to use them, yet they take up space and clutter up the hard disk.
Not only that, there are settings left behind by the program that still reside in the Windows registry. The Windows registry is a system database used heavily by Windows. When there are errant or obsolete entries in the registry database, Windows sometimes get bogged down, or problems may occur. You may also have experienced cases where an uninstall ended with an error, simply because of an errant entry in the registry. But where to find the entry?
Most of these problems are caused by bad programming habits by developers. The developers sometimes forget that certain settings and files need to be removed when their program is uninstalled, thus these settings are left in the registry and the files are abandoned in the system. This is despite the user doing a proper uninstallation.
After the removal, please check again to make sure everything related to Intel(R) Management Engine Interface has been removed thoroughly. If you still find some on your computer, you can consider to use a professional uninstaller.
Unlike Windows Add/Remove Programs, uninstaller is designed to help users to fully uninstall unwanted programs. It can force uninstall those sticky programs such as Internet Explorer, Avast, Kaspersky without any traces left over. To fully get rid of Intel(R) Management Engine Interface, you can try Help Uninstaller which enjoys high reputation in uninstalling programs.
Got no effective ways to uninstall Intel(R) Management Engine Interface? Download and save Help Uninstaller to help you conduct a full removal.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
To perform automatic Intel(R) Management Engine Interface removal you can download the most powerful Help Uninstaller.
1. Please download and install Help Uninstaller to your desktop
2. Next, close all Intel(R) Management Engine Interface programs running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of Intel(R) Management Engine Interface and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all Intel(R) Management Engine Interface components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Defrag After Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Intel(R) Management Engine Interface¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.