How to Uninstall/Remove Jons All In One Domain Name Tool Completely Off Your PC
From Jon Grant:
Jons All In One Domain Name Tool is an extension for Google Chrome. This extension provides Quick access to domain name and internet tools.?
The following is the instructions on how to uninstall Jons All In One Domain Name Tool
1. Go to the desktop, click Start button;
2. Click All Programs, move the cursor to the program which you want to uninstall, and then click Uninstall Jons All In One Domain Name Tool;
3. Click OK on the pop-up dialog box to confirm the uninstallation;
4. On the next dialog box, click Yes to allow removal of all relevant components of the unwanted software;
5. Wait a moment for the uninstallation and click Finish on the last dialog box;
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Remove the program through Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel:
1) Click on Start, Click on Control Panel.
2) Double-click on Add or Remove.
3) Find Jons All In One Domain Name Tool listed and click on it.
4) Click on Change/Remove.
5) Place a checkmark next to Jons All In One Domain Name Tool you wish to remove and click Remove.
6) A warning message will pop up, and then click on the Remove button.
As we all know that sometimes some applications do not appear in the control panel when we want to uninstall them or some applications though claimed to have gone from the control panel, still pups up when we turn on the computer. And most of the time, we can see its directory on my computer, but worried to delete it there for the worry that they will leave down some leftover files or registry items which will make it worst. This will be very annoyed.But with Help Uninstaller,this kind of problem will be solved immediately.
According to some particular reasons,though some programs have gone from the Add/Remove Program list,they still function when we reboot our computer. This kind of leftover files/registry will prevent us to reinstall the program or worst they will mess up our system so that it is impossible for us to log on our system.
Sometimes you may encounter errors when uninstalling the Jons All In One Domain Name Tool. These errors would prevent you from uninstall the program completely or re-installing it. If you're troubles in uninstalling it, you can try to use reliable uninstall tools.
A reliable and powerful uninstall tool could uninstall Jons All In One Domain Name Tool if Windows Control Panel fails; remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs of Jons All In One Domain Name Tool; force uninstall hidden applications of Jons All In One Domain Name Tool installed in your system; uninstall it faster than standard Windows Control Panel.
As one of the most excellent uninstall tool, Help Uninstaller is highly recommended to you. Help Uninstaller is an award-winning uninstall tool. You can use this reliable, trusted and powerful uninstall tool to uninstall it. This tool also works perfectly in uninstalling other software. If you're having troubles in uninstalling any unwanted program, please try to uninstall it with Help Uninstaller, and this wonderful tool would amaze you with its performance.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
To perform automatic Jons All In One Domain Name Tool removal you can download the most powerful Help Uninstaller.
1. Please download and install Help Uninstaller to your desktop
2. Next, close all Jons All In One Domain Name Tool programs running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of Jons All In One Domain Name Tool and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all Jons All In One Domain Name Tool components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Defrag After Jons All In One Domain Name Tool Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Jons All In One Domain Name ToolĄ¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.