How to Uninstall/Remove Learn Multiplication - 0 thru 12 Completely Off Your PC
This program is designed to teach and tutor all math students interested in learning how to multiply zero through twelve. The lessons are broken down into two categories. Commutative problems are left out between lesson one and lesson two but together they cover all combinations for multiplying zero through twelve. The practice sets provide a wide range of custom sets. Decorative animations are used to keep the interest of students if desired. They can be sped up or turned off.
The practice sets run in reverse order. All sets have a review in random order and the program weights the number of times a problem is asked based upon the individuals performance. Choosing Help provides a quick answer if the user does not know the answer to a problem.?
Method 1: Uninstall Learn Multiplication - 0 thru 12 by Windows Control Panel
This is the most common method to uninstall a game on Windows base computers and it is also very simple.
1. If you have opened the game, you should end the game in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
To start the Task Manager on Window 7: right click on the taskbar and then select Start Task Manager.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then choose Add or
Remove Programs or Uninstall a Program (Depend on your operating system).
3. Find out Learn Multiplication - 0 thru 12 in the list, and choose Remove or Uninstall in the drop-down list.
4. Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
5. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Methods 2: Uninstall Learn Multiplication - 0 thru 12 with the built-in installer tool (not available for some games).
Most games would contain a built-in tool for you to install or uninstall the game easily. You could find the tool in the folder where the game has been installed in.
1. If you have added the game to the Start menu, you can find directory of the game in All programs and you just need to choose the option of Uninstall Learn Multiplication - 0 thru 12.
2. If you cannot find the game in All programs, go to the folder where you keep the game, find the Uninst executable program and then follow the instruction to remove the game.
3. It is recommended to restart your computer after the un-installation finishes.
Uninstall Errors - Why They Occur
As you install more applications and subsequently uninstall them, you'd think that's the end of the story. But very often, this is not the case. When a program is uninstalled, there is a high chance that there will be files related to that program which are left behind on the system. These files are useless because the program is no longer there to use them, yet they take up space and clutter up the hard disk.
Not only that, there are settings left behind by the program that still reside in the Windows registry. The Windows registry is a system database used heavily by Windows. When there are errant or obsolete entries in the registry database, Windows sometimes get bogged down, or problems may occur. You may also have experienced cases where an uninstall ended with an error, simply because of an errant entry in the registry. But where to find the entry?
Most of these problems are caused by bad programming habits by developers. The developers sometimes forget that certain settings and files need to be removed when their program is uninstalled, thus these settings are left in the registry and the files are abandoned in the system. This is despite the user doing a proper uninstallation.
Manual removal procedure is not simple as you think. Be patient as it will usually take long time to complete the program uninstall process. The faster and more sensible option is automatic removal. This is highly recommended because if you manually remove a program that you are not familiar, it will cost you probably a lot of time and it can be very dangerous too because you need to go into your registry once some leftover entries still occur after you uninstall the program. This can be dangerous because when you delete a wrong file, then you can seriously damage your computer.
The best option at this point when you still cannot uninstall program is to turn to a third-party uninstaller program such as Help Uninstaller. You can use Help Uninstaller to remove any program from your computer, even corrupted applications that cannot be uninstalled by conventional means. This program also cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers installed by your unwanted program. Stubborn and hard to remove programs can also be easily uninstalled, including othe software. Use of a professional uninstaller, even when you can or cannot uninstall program, can go a long way to keeping your computer running faster, smoother and error-free.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
How to Force Uninstall Learn Multiplication - 0 thru 12 Using Uninstall Tools?
To perform automatic Learn Multiplication - 0 thru 12 removal you can follow these tips:
1. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
2. Next, close Learn Multiplication - 0 thru 12 running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of Learn Multiplication - 0 thru 12 and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all Learn Multiplication - 0 thru 12 components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.