How to Uninstall/Remove NTRconnect Remote Access Completely Off Your PC
Secure remote access to your PC or Mac from any computer at any time. NTRconnect Free offers easy access free of charge to all your applications, files, folders and email for up to two computers. NTRconnect Pro includes all the features of NTRconnect Free plus file transfer, advanced keycard security, Wake-on-LAN, invite a guest capability and keyboard, mouse and screen blocking. All NTRconnect products use 256bit AES end-to-end encryption to ensure the safety and privacy of your remote sessions. Use either NTRconnect Free or NTRconnect Pro to work from any location or to access your computer resources while traveling. Keep in touch, answer e-mails, respond to your customers and colleagues at any time no matter where you are. Download a free trial version of NTRconnect today and see how easy it can be to remotely access your PC or Mac. Version 2 improves desktop sharing.?
There are indeed lots of options that are available these days with regards to this problem. Here are some of the natural ways that can help you deal with NTRconnect Remote Access removal.
1. Exit NTRconnect Remote Access.
2. Click the Windows Start button.
3. Select All Programs.
4. Click NTRconnect Remote Access.
5. Click Uninstall.
6. Click "Yes" to confirm you want to uninstall the program.
7. NTRconnect Remote Access invites you to complete a satisfaction survey about the program and the reason why you are uninstalling it.
8. Select Yes, I want to give my opinion of NTRconnect Remote Access!
9. And click Next to complete the form.
10. If you are not connected to the Internet, a message will appear telling you that you have to connect in order to complete the form.
11. After completing the form, go back to the software uninstall screen.
12. When uninstalling is complete, you need to restart the computer.
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Uninstalling NTRconnect Remote Access with Windows uninstaller
Windows system has already provides powerful function to uninstall a program and it is more secure than manual uninstalling this program. Steps:
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then under Programs, do the following:
Windows 7 and Windows Vista users: Click Uninstall a Program.
Windows XP users: Click Add or Remove Programs.
2. Find out NTRconnect Remote Access on the list and then
Windows 7 and Windows Vista users: Click Uninstall.
Windows XP users: Click the tab to the right of the program, which says Remove or Change/Remove.
As we all know that sometimes some applications do not appear in the control panel when we want to uninstall them or some applications though claimed to have gone from the control panel, still pups up when we turn on the computer. And most of the time, we can see its directory on my computer, but worried to delete it there for the worry that they will leave down some leftover files or registry items which will make it worst. This will be very annoyed.But with Help Uninstaller,this kind of problem will be solved immediately.
According to some particular reasons,though some programs have gone from the Add/Remove Program list,they still function when we reboot our computer. This kind of leftover files/registry will prevent us to reinstall the program or worst they will mess up our system so that it is impossible for us to log on our system.
Sometimes these methods may fail or won't go as smooth as we expected. Uninstall NTRconnect Remote Access with these methods would bring us problems such as messing up other programs on the computer. And that is why a 3rd party tool is highly recommended to you. A reliable uninstall tool would uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. Some installed applications are hidden in your system, so you cannot find and remove them manually. But uninstall tool would scan your system to find out those leftovers and force uninstall them.
As an award-winning program, Help Uninstaller is recommended to you. Help Uninstaller has following features:
1. Uninstall programs that Add/Remove Programs cannot;
2. Remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs;
3. Force Uninstall hidden applications installed in your system;
4. Faster than then standard Windows Add/Remove Programs.
This excellent uninstall tool performs perfectly in tests. Use Help Uninstaller to uninstall NTRconnect Remote Access or any other unwanted programs and you won't be regretted.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
Recommended method to uninstall NTRconnect Remote Access
The best way to uninstall NTRconnect Remote Access is to download and run a professional NTRconnect Remote Access uninstall tool as such kind of products helps to greatly detect and remove all entries of the products from the computer. And Help Uninstaller is one that will do the job perfectly for you. To uninstall the software completely, perform the below steps:
1. Download and install Help Uninstaller on your computer.
2. Locate & highlight the NTRconnect Remote Access products and select "Uninstall" to begin the NTRconnect Remote Access removal process.
3. Click "Next" to proceed when the below steps appear.
4. Help Uninstaller is scanning all related NTRconnect Remote Access entries on your computer and then click "Next".
5. Click "Yes" to uninstall it from your computer.
Defrag After NTRconnect Remote Access Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after NTRconnect Remote Access¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.