How to Uninstall/Remove PdfBus Completely Off Your PC
From Anand Sudhanaboina:
PdfBus is a simple tool through which you can view PDF.It can export the text in the PDF document or save PDF pages as images on your computer.In This software rotate and zoom options are available.?
How to uninstall PdfBus manually?
1. Terminate the program in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then choose
3. Scroll down the currently installed program list to find out PdfBus, and choose Remove in the drop-down list.
4. Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
5. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
And then take these two steps to complete the removal of PdfBus:
1. Delete all the related registry keys. Click on Run icon on Start Menu, and then fill regedit over the blank space to open the Registry Editor. Find and delete keys related to PdfBus.
2. Delete its related files. Open Windows Search from Start Menu, and then search for all associated files. Once listed, delete them all without anything left.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
As you know, the constantly accumulated related files or registry entries will cause your computer crash. To stop that, you need to change to use the other way if there is any related traces existing on your compute after the removal. Or you can conduct a removal of traces manually which is a difficult task to follow.
To manually remove all the related traces, you need to click Start first. Then go to Run. In the blank, type Regedit and then the Registry will be shown on the screen. Navigate to a sub-folder named PdfBus, and then delete all the related entries on the right.
A much easier way to get rid of PdfBus is to use a professional automatic uninstall tool.
With an uninstall tool, you can remove and uninstall any unwanted programs as your will. Besides, it can clean all the broken or corrupted registry entries that a program left over. To help you fulfill the removal, Help Uninstaller can be your best choice.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
It is a professional uninstaller program which designed to help people uninstall stubborn software from your computer. Help Uninstaller is promoted as being an effective way to completely remove almost every piece of software that you may have on your system - including its executable files, DLL Files & settings. Here, you will find step by step uninstall tutorials and necessary tool which are able to help you successfully uninstall various annoying software/applications hard to be uninstalled by normal procedures, completely remove their traces as well as all the related/leftover entries in the registry, and return you a health and clean computer!
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
You can easily uninstall the PdfBus using the instructions above. Should you reopen your computer and still see the PdfBus files, you may need to restart your computer for the uninstall process to be completed. You can also run Help Uninstaller once you have removed the files and processes to remove any other files or registry keys that might still be left on your computer. It is recommended that you use Help Uninstaller when you start to eliminate PdfBus completely with a few clicks as instructed.
1. Download and install Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller on your computer
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as attached.
4. Click any components of PdfBus (you can see) on the program list of Help Uninstaller.
5. Click Uninstall to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.