How to Uninstall/Remove Policy Patrol for Exchange/Lotus Get Rid of Policy Patrol for Exchange/Lotus Fast
From Red Earth Software:
Policy Patrol is a comprehensive email filter for Exchange Server 2003, 2000 and 5.5 and Lotus Domino/Notes that offers anti spam, virus scanning, keyword filtering, attachment checking, compression, reporting, archiving, disclaimers and signatures and many unique e-mail-management features for internal and external mail. The product is easy to install and configure, and its powerful rules wizard allows you to create user-based rules by specifying conditions, exceptions and actions. Policy Patrol includes several sample rules that can get your e-mail system fully protected within minutes after installation.
Version 5 allows users to manage spam via Web console and adds new granular signatures.
What's new in this version:
Version 5 allows users to manage spam via Web console and adds new granular signatures.?
Method 1: Uninstall Policy Patrol for Exchange/Lotus by Windows Control Panel
This is the most common method to uninstall a game on Windows base computers and it is also very simple.
1. If you have opened the game, you should end the game in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
To start the Task Manager on Window 7: right click on the taskbar and then select Start Task Manager.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then choose Add or
Remove Programs or Uninstall a Program (Depend on your operating system).
3. Find out Policy Patrol for Exchange/Lotus in the list, and choose Remove or Uninstall in the drop-down list.
4. Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
5. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Methods 2: Uninstall Policy Patrol for Exchange/Lotus with the built-in installer tool (not available for some games).
Most games would contain a built-in tool for you to install or uninstall the game easily. You could find the tool in the folder where the game has been installed in.
1. If you have added the game to the Start menu, you can find directory of the game in All programs and you just need to choose the option of Uninstall Policy Patrol for Exchange/Lotus.
2. If you cannot find the game in All programs, go to the folder where you keep the game, find the Uninst executable program and then follow the instruction to remove the game.
3. It is recommended to restart your computer after the un-installation finishes.
As we all know that sometimes some applications do not appear in the control panel when we want to uninstall them or some applications though claimed to have gone from the control panel, still pups up when we turn on the computer. And most of the time, we can see its directory on my computer, but worried to delete it there for the worry that they will leave down some leftover files or registry items which will make it worst. This will be very annoyed.But with Help Uninstaller,this kind of problem will be solved immediately.
According to some particular reasons,though some programs have gone from the Add/Remove Program list,they still function when we reboot our computer. This kind of leftover files/registry will prevent us to reinstall the program or worst they will mess up our system so that it is impossible for us to log on our system.
After the removal, please check again to make sure everything related to Policy Patrol for Exchange/Lotus has been removed thoroughly. If you still find some on your computer, you can consider to use a professional uninstaller.
Unlike Windows Add/Remove Programs, uninstaller is designed to help users to fully uninstall unwanted programs. It can force uninstall those sticky programs such as Internet Explorer, Avast, Kaspersky without any traces left over. To fully get rid of Policy Patrol for Exchange/Lotus, you can try Help Uninstaller which enjoys high reputation in uninstalling programs.
Got no effective ways to uninstall Policy Patrol for Exchange/Lotus? Download and save Help Uninstaller to help you conduct a full removal.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
How to Force Uninstall Policy Patrol for Exchange/Lotus Using Uninstall Tools?
To perform automatic Policy Patrol for Exchange/Lotus removal you can follow these tips:
1. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
2. Next, close Policy Patrol for Exchange/Lotus running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of Policy Patrol for Exchange/Lotus and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all Policy Patrol for Exchange/Lotus components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.