How to Uninstall/Remove PractiCount Toolbar Pro for MS Office Get Rid of PractiCount Toolbar Pro for MS Office Fast
From Practiline Software:
PractiCount Toolbar for MS Office is a dream come true for writers, translators, and editors. The software integrates into MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint as a toolbar and provides detailed text count report with a click. The report contains detailed break-down for each document section (footnotes, endnotes, headers, footers, textboxes/shapes, comments, WordArt, inserted MS Office files, etc.).
What's so special about PractiCount Toolbar?
You get text count statistics with just a click, from within the file itself. You won't have to spend any time calculating how much you are supposed to bill a client or how much you have to pay your writer ever again. The reporting module comes with a simple settings menu where you can set the price for unit of work (word, line, page, character, etc) or per unit of time (hour). When finished writing or editing, just click the button in Word, Excel, or PowerPoint and the program will generate a comprehensive report (exportable to Word or Excel) that you can use for accounting or billing purposes. The report function will show you a detailed break-down on the amount of text each document section contains. Translators will be especially happy to know that the software allows billing in any currency, not just US Dollars.
PractiCount Toolbar also counts much more accurately than the built-in Word counter. Unlike MS Word, PractiCount can count footers, headers, text boxes, inserted Excel and PowerPoint documents, comments, WordArt and more. You can be sure that you will be paid for what you have earned. PractiCount Toolbar also includes other great tools, such as a round off option and a word frequency counter.
PCToolbar is 100% FREE to download and try.
To manually uninstall this program, you simply need to browse to the files which power the program.
1. Open your start menu and click on "Programs" or "All Programs."
2. Scroll through the list until you find the folder labeled "PractiCount Toolbar Pro for MS Office"
3. Open the PractiCount Toolbar Pro for MS Office folder. You'll find the PractiCount Toolbar Pro for MS Office quick-start icon and the "Uninstall" icon.
4. Double-click on the "Uninstall" icon.
5. Follow the prompts to run the uninstaller.
6. Once it is finished, you may need to restart your computer. If so, the pop-up dialog box will let you know.
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Basically, program like PractiCount Toolbar Pro for MS Office can also be uninstalled by Control Panel. Follow these tips if you are using Windows XP:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower-left corner of your desktop.
2. Highlight the "Settings" button that appears with your mouse.
3. Click the "Control Panel" icon.
4. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon in the Control Panel window that displays.
5. Locate PractiCount Toolbar Pro for MS Office within the list of programs installed on your computer and single-click it.
6. Click the "Remove" button and follow the steps provided to uninstall the Total Protection software.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
The best option at this point when you still cannot uninstall program is to turn to a third-party uninstaller program such as helpuninstaller. You can use Perfect Uninstaller to remove any program from your computer, even corrupted applications that cannot be uninstalled by conventional means. This program also cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers installed by your unwanted program. Stubborn and hard to remove programs can also be easily uninstalled. Use of a professional uninstaller, even when you can or cannot uninstall program, can go a long way to keeping your computer running faster, smoother and error-free.
Note! We cannot absolutely ensure you to entirely uninstall PractiCount Toolbar Pro for MS Office because the integrated and sluggish Windows Add/ Remove utility cannot help you wipe out the associated files and registry keys of PractiCount Toolbar Pro for MS Office. If you have to uninstall the software as soon as possible, we sincerely suggest you try the helpuninstaller.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall PractiCount Toolbar Pro for MS Office Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find PractiCount Toolbar Pro for MS Office in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of PractiCount Toolbar Pro for MS Office, and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all PractiCount Toolbar Pro for MS Office related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After PractiCount Toolbar Pro for MS Office Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after PractiCount Toolbar Pro for MS Office¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.