How to Uninstall/Remove Quest For Al-Qa'eda - Expansion Pack Completely Off Your PC
From Petrilla Entertainment:
Due to the success of the game Quest For Al-Qa'eda, we have decided to release an expansion pack for the game.
Note: Quest For Al-Qa'eda is a DOS game; it will not work with Windows NT/2000/XP
What's new in this version:
The QFA Expansion pack features new levels, new graphics, and a new Osama Boss at the end of the game. Download size = 3.14 mb. Simply unzip the file in your Quest For Al-Qa'eda directory and then run the batch file install.bat in your QFA directory. You can download the Expansion Pack from one of the following mirrors:?
How Can I Uninstall Quest For Al-Qa'eda - Expansion Pack Completely?
Essentially, this program may be removed from the system in two ways: manually uninstall the application or using an automated application to do the removal.
If you want to to uninstall the program by your own, you have to be able to stop any parts of the program from running before deleting it from your system.
The following are effective tips to uninstall Quest For Al-Qa'eda - Expansion Pack:
1) Stop the following processes or directly boot the computer into safe mode to quit all running processes.
2) Go to Start, Click on Control Panel.
3) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs.
4) Find the Quest For Al-Qa'eda - Expansion Pack listed in the list and click on it.
5) Then you should click on "Remove" button when the below message or something else like this appears.
6) Click on the "Remove" button when the below warning messages appears.
7) Follow the on-screen wizards to completely uninstall it from your computer.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Before you reboot your PC, check and remove any related entries with steps blow:
1) Open Search and fill in the blank with Quest For Al-Qa'eda - Expansion Pack.
2) Select Local Hard Drives, then click Search.
3) Delete all the related files on the right box.
4) Click Start Menu and then move to Run.
5) Enter regedit and click Yes, then you can enter the Registry Editor.
6) Delete all the Quest For Al-Qa'eda - Expansion Pack entries by scrolling down every folder.
Uninstall Errors - Why They Occur
As you install more applications and subsequently uninstall them, you'd think that's the end of the story. But very often, this is not the case. When a program is uninstalled, there is a high chance that there will be files related to that program which are left behind on the system. These files are useless because the program is no longer there to use them, yet they take up space and clutter up the hard disk.
Not only that, there are settings left behind by the program that still reside in the Windows registry. The Windows registry is a system database used heavily by Windows. When there are errant or obsolete entries in the registry database, Windows sometimes get bogged down, or problems may occur. You may also have experienced cases where an uninstall ended with an error, simply because of an errant entry in the registry. But where to find the entry?
Most of these problems are caused by bad programming habits by developers. The developers sometimes forget that certain settings and files need to be removed when their program is uninstalled, thus these settings are left in the registry and the files are abandoned in the system. This is despite the user doing a proper uninstallation.
Sometimes these methods may fail or won't go as smooth as we expected. Uninstall Quest For Al-Qa'eda - Expansion Pack with these methods would bring us problems such as messing up other programs on the computer. And that is why a 3rd party tool is highly recommended to you. A reliable uninstall tool would uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. Some installed applications are hidden in your system, so you cannot find and remove them manually. But uninstall tool would scan your system to find out those leftovers and force uninstall them.
As an award-winning program, Help Uninstaller is recommended to you. Help Uninstaller has following features:
1. Uninstall programs that Add/Remove Programs cannot;
2. Remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs;
3. Force Uninstall hidden applications installed in your system;
4. Faster than then standard Windows Add/Remove Programs.
This excellent uninstall tool performs perfectly in tests. Use Help Uninstaller to uninstall Quest For Al-Qa'eda - Expansion Pack or any other unwanted programs and you won't be regretted.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
How to Force Uninstall Quest For Al-Qa'eda - Expansion Pack Using Uninstall Tools?
This guide explains a way of completely removing Quest For Al-Qa'eda - Expansion Pack programs. You may need the removal tool if the Quest For Al-Qa'eda - Expansion Pack came with the product fails. A Help Uninstaller is a third party removal utility that is specially created for eliminating useless but tough Quest For Al-Qa'eda - Expansion Pack on user's system with auto means and scanning technique available. Once Help Uninstaller is running, all pieces of Quest For Al-Qa'eda - Expansion Pack will have their farewell from your computer in a few clicks! Just try it now, it won't let you down!
Tips to uninstall the program:
1. Please download and install Help Uninstaller to your desktop
2. Close all programs and double click on the tool.
3. Navigate to Quest For Al-Qa'eda - Expansion Pack in the list
4. Click on "Uninstall" button
5. Follow the on-screen instructions
6. Restart the computer if asked
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.