How to Uninstall/Remove SEO Optimizer Completely Off Your PC
From SEO 90:
SEO Optimizer is the proven SEO software to get your web site on top 10 search engine rankings in Google, Yahoo, MSN, and others. It optimizes your website for your chosen keyword and search engine. SEO Optimizer tells you exactly what you need on your web page to get high rankings. SEO Optimizer includes Analyzer, Rank Checker, Scheduler, and Reports. Version 1.02 is a bug fixing release.
What's new in this version:
Version 1.02 is a bug fixing release.?
How to Uninstall SEO Optimizer?
There are two necessary steps we must undertake to uninstall it. First we need to perform the uninstallation method, and then we must enter the Program Files and locate any files that have been left behind.
To manually remove the program, you have to go to the "Add/Remove Programs"
1) Go to Start, Click on Control Panel
2) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs
3) Find the SEO Optimizer listed in the list and click on it. Most of the time, it should look like the one below:
4) Click on the "Remove" button when the below warning messages appears.
5) Follow the on-screen wizards to completely uninstall it from your computer.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Remove the leftover files:
1. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK.
2. Scroll down the list and locate the SEO Optimizer. Right click on it and select Stop.
3. Open the Windows Explorer, and navigate to Windows, System32 and SEO Optimizer. In the SEO Optimizer folder, right click on the Repository folder and then select Delete.
4. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK. Scroll down the list and locate the SEO Optimizer. Right click on it and select Start.
5. Restart your computer.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
Uninstall it with a professional uninstaller
With the development of the internet technology, there are lots of uninstallers published around us. In order to force the customers to continuously use their products, some publishers will even ask the customers to use their own uninstallers to get rid of the unwanted programs from their computers. It is so unfair in my opinion. When searching the internet for a really powerful uninstaller, I found that lots of uninstallers were recommended by different people and was a little difficult to select the right one. Because of the recommendation of my friend, I went to use Help Uninstaller uninstalling the corrupted SEO Optimizer from my computer. After using it, I found that it was very powerful in uninstalling corrupted programs such as the corrupted SEO Optimizer from my computer. I think if you have any problems in uninstalling programs, this will be a very better choice.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
To perform automatic SEO Optimizer removal you can download the most powerful Help Uninstaller.
There is actually a fantastic removal tool that can help you uninstall it thoroughly with great success and make sure all the now-defunct Registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks.
1. Free Download the Help Uninstaller program.
2. Launch it after finishing the installation.
3. Choose the SEO Optimizer or any other unwanted program.
4. Click "Uninstall" to get the software removed
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
If you are removing many programs at one time and are freeing up a considerable amount of space, you may want to Defragment you hard disk drive to improve your computer's performance.
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.