Uninstall .NET Documentation Tool How to Force Uninstall .NET Documentation Tool
From Winnersh Triangle Web Solutions:
The .NET Documentation Tool creates comprehensive technical documentation from Microsoft .NET Framework application source code. It has the benefits of huge time savings compared to writing documentation manually, xtracts XML comments from source code and a range of documentation output options.?
If due to any reason you want to uninstall .NET Documentation Tool, you can follow the below methods:
1. Go to the desktop, click Start button;
2. Click All Programs, move the cursor to the program which you want to uninstall, and then click Uninstall the program;
3. Click OK on the pop-up dialog box to confirm the uninstallation;
4. On the next dialog box, click Yes to allow removal of all relevant components of the unwanted software;
5. Wait a moment for the uninstallation and click Finish on the last dialog box;
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Alright, this is method one. Another method that you can perform is to simply with standard Add/Remove Programs.
Here are the steps:
1. Open Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Click Add/Remove Programs on the interface and then make a full search through your system.
3. Soon, you will see all currently installed programs are all listed, highlight .NET Documentation Tool.
4. Click Uninstall next to it and follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation.
Uninstall Errors - Why They Occur
As you install more applications and subsequently uninstall them, you'd think that's the end of the story. But very often, this is not the case. When a program is uninstalled, there is a high chance that there will be files related to that program which are left behind on the system. These files are useless because the program is no longer there to use them, yet they take up space and clutter up the hard disk.
Not only that, there are settings left behind by the program that still reside in the Windows registry. The Windows registry is a system database used heavily by Windows. When there are errant or obsolete entries in the registry database, Windows sometimes get bogged down, or problems may occur. You may also have experienced cases where an uninstall ended with an error, simply because of an errant entry in the registry. But where to find the entry?
Most of these problems are caused by bad programming habits by developers. The developers sometimes forget that certain settings and files need to be removed when their program is uninstalled, thus these settings are left in the registry and the files are abandoned in the system. This is despite the user doing a proper uninstallation.
Well, even you have gotten rid of this program with above method many .NET Documentation Tool related files and registry entries remain hidden in the nooks and corners of your registry and hard drives. How to thoroughly get rid of this application? Just follow me and move on to the next option.
There is professional uninstaller called Help Uninstaller which is created and has been used worldwide. This software will be able to automatically remove undesired program that windows can't delete or detect. It is specially designed to locate and delete files of software like .NET Documentation Tool that is hard to uninstall. And it is well known to be a much safer option to remove files from your system registry so that you won't risk corrupting other software.
What is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer easily! Even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from "Windows Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs)" control panel applet.
Help Uninstaller is a much faster and more powerful alternative to "Windows Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs)" applet! It has very powerful features to uninstall and remove programs.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
How to Force Uninstall .NET Documentation Tool Using Uninstall Tools?
To perform automatic .NET Documentation Tool removal you can follow these tips:
1. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
2. Next, close .NET Documentation Tool running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of .NET Documentation Tool and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all .NET Documentation Tool components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.