Uninstall Counter Specialist How to Force Uninstall Counter Specialist
There's a war going on and the government needs you to engage in some dangerous tactical espionage! Break into the terrorist's base, take out all opposition,dispose of any bombs and rescue the hostages! Use W,A,S,D keys to move, Use the mouse to shoot, 1-4 number keys to switch weapons, E key to release hostage, Q key to quick swap, Spacebar to reload, X key to show map.?
To manually uninstall this program, you simply need to browse to the files which power the program.
1. Open your start menu and click on "Programs" or "All Programs."
2. Scroll through the list until you find the folder labeled "Counter Specialist"
3. Open the Counter Specialist folder. You'll find the Counter Specialist quick-start icon and the "Uninstall" icon.
4. Double-click on the "Uninstall" icon.
5. Follow the prompts to run the uninstaller.
6. Once it is finished, you may need to restart your computer. If so, the pop-up dialog box will let you know.
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Basically, program like Counter Specialist can also be uninstalled by Control Panel. Follow these tips if you are using Windows XP:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower-left corner of your desktop.
2. Highlight the "Settings" button that appears with your mouse.
3. Click the "Control Panel" icon.
4. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon in the Control Panel window that displays.
5. Locate Counter Specialist within the list of programs installed on your computer and single-click it.
6. Click the "Remove" button and follow the steps provided to uninstall the Total Protection software.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
After the removal, please check again to make sure everything related to Counter Specialist has been removed thoroughly. If you still find some on your computer, you can consider to use a professional uninstaller.
Unlike Windows Add/Remove Programs, uninstaller is designed to help users to fully uninstall unwanted programs. It can force uninstall those sticky programs such as Internet Explorer, Avast, Kaspersky without any traces left over. To fully get rid of Counter Specialist, you can try Help Uninstaller which enjoys high reputation in uninstalling programs.
Got no effective ways to uninstall Counter Specialist? Download and save Help Uninstaller to help you conduct a full removal.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall Counter Specialist Using Uninstall Tools?
Although this is an effective way to uninstall Counter Specialist, it's very risky, especially for someone who hasn't done it before. When you use an uninstaller you won't have to waste lots of time and you won't have a hard time removing the program that you don't want. Using an advanced uninstaller like Help Uninstaller will do all the steps for you.
It is strongly recommended you to download Help Uninstaller to remove ACounter Specialist once and for all no matter you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox. The powerful Help Uninstaller can complete the removal in minutes.
1. Download Help Uninstaller freely
2. Run the uninstaller and find out Counter Specialist in the list
3. Click on Uninstall button to uninstall it from your computer completely
Defrag After Counter Specialist Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Counter Specialistí»s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.