Uninstall DBManager Professional How to Force Uninstall DBManager Professional
From DBTools Software:
Application for Database Management with Enterprise features like: task builder; server monitoring; diagram designer; form and report builders; import and export data (MSAccess, MSExcel, Paradox, FoxPro, Dbase/Clipper, ODBC, text, html and xml files); query builder, debugger and planner; dependencies browser; database control version system; database comparer; procedure builder. Supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, Interbase/Firebird, Sqlite, Oracle, Access, MSSQL, Sybase, DBF Tables, and ODBC.
Version 3.4.6 fixes MySQL and Oracle Dump, application crash when closing a connection with opened queries, minor speed improvements.
What's new in this version:
Version 3.4.7 fixes crashes on Windows Vista, adds support for Windows Vista, 7 and 2008 Server, minor speed improvements.?
Method 1: Uninstall DBManager Professional by Windows Control Panel
This is the most common method to uninstall a game on Windows base computers and it is also very simple.
1. If you have opened the game, you should end the game in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
To start the Task Manager on Window 7: right click on the taskbar and then select Start Task Manager.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then choose Add or
Remove Programs or Uninstall a Program (Depend on your operating system).
3. Find out DBManager Professional in the list, and choose Remove or Uninstall in the drop-down list.
4. Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
5. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Methods 2: Uninstall DBManager Professional with the built-in installer tool (not available for some games).
Most games would contain a built-in tool for you to install or uninstall the game easily. You could find the tool in the folder where the game has been installed in.
1. If you have added the game to the Start menu, you can find directory of the game in All programs and you just need to choose the option of Uninstall DBManager Professional.
2. If you cannot find the game in All programs, go to the folder where you keep the game, find the Uninst executable program and then follow the instruction to remove the game.
3. It is recommended to restart your computer after the un-installation finishes.
As we all know that sometimes some applications do not appear in the control panel when we want to uninstall them or some applications though claimed to have gone from the control panel, still pups up when we turn on the computer. And most of the time, we can see its directory on my computer, but worried to delete it there for the worry that they will leave down some leftover files or registry items which will make it worst. This will be very annoyed.But with Help Uninstaller,this kind of problem will be solved immediately.
According to some particular reasons,though some programs have gone from the Add/Remove Program list,they still function when we reboot our computer. This kind of leftover files/registry will prevent us to reinstall the program or worst they will mess up our system so that it is impossible for us to log on our system.
Manual removal procedure is not simple as you think. Be patient as it will usually take long time to complete the program uninstall process. The faster and more sensible option is automatic removal. This is highly recommended because if you manually remove a program that you are not familiar, it will cost you probably a lot of time and it can be very dangerous too because you need to go into your registry once some leftover entries still occur after you uninstall the program. This can be dangerous because when you delete a wrong file, then you can seriously damage your computer.
The best option at this point when you still cannot uninstall program is to turn to a third-party uninstaller program such as Help Uninstaller. You can use Help Uninstaller to remove any program from your computer, even corrupted applications that cannot be uninstalled by conventional means. This program also cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers installed by your unwanted program. Stubborn and hard to remove programs can also be easily uninstalled, including othe software. Use of a professional uninstaller, even when you can or cannot uninstall program, can go a long way to keeping your computer running faster, smoother and error-free.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
To perform automatic DBManager Professional removal you can download the most powerful Help Uninstaller.
1. Please download and install Help Uninstaller to your desktop
2. Next, close all DBManager Professional programs running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Help Uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
4. Locate the folder of DBManager Professional and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all DBManager Professional components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Defrag After DBManager Professional Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after DBManager Professionalí»s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.