Uninstall ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer How to Force Uninstall ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer
ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer is a Web-based event management tool that collects, analyzes, and reports on event logs from enterprise-wide Windows and Unix systems. Features include event archiving, automatic alerting, and compliance reporting.?
To manually uninstall this program, you simply need to browse to the files which power the program.
1. Open your start menu and click on "Programs" or "All Programs."
2. Scroll through the list until you find the folder labeled "ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer"
3. Open the ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer folder. You'll find the ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer quick-start icon and the "Uninstall" icon.
4. Double-click on the "Uninstall" icon.
5. Follow the prompts to run the uninstaller.
6. Once it is finished, you may need to restart your computer. If so, the pop-up dialog box will let you know.
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Basically, program like ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer can also be uninstalled by Control Panel. Follow these tips if you are using Windows XP:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower-left corner of your desktop.
2. Highlight the "Settings" button that appears with your mouse.
3. Click the "Control Panel" icon.
4. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon in the Control Panel window that displays.
5. Locate ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer within the list of programs installed on your computer and single-click it.
6. Click the "Remove" button and follow the steps provided to uninstall the Total Protection software.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
Following the instructions above, you can manually uninstall the ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer. However, the process is simple, and you might fail easily. Although you are extremely careful, the removal would mess up with other program on the computer easily. Therefore, it is highly recommended users to use a third party uninstall tool to run a clean removal. A professional uninstall tool would uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely.
Help Uninstaller, with advanced technology, is professional in uninstalling unwanted programs. It is highly recommended for you to use it to uninstall DivX Plus Software automatically. After using it, you will find that ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer, its files and registry entries included, have been uninstalled completely.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
To perform automatic ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer removal you can download the most powerful Help Uninstaller.
There is actually a fantastic removal tool that can help you uninstall it thoroughly with great success and make sure all the now-defunct Registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks.
1. Free Download the Help Uninstaller program.
2. Launch it after finishing the installation.
3. Choose the ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer or any other unwanted program.
4. Click "Uninstall" to get the software removed
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
If you are removing many programs at one time and are freeing up a considerable amount of space, you may want to Defragment you hard disk drive to improve your computer's performance.
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.