Uninstall Need for Speed Underground skin for Windows Media Player How to Force Uninstall Need for Speed Underground skin for Windows Media Player
From Electronic Arts:
Windows XP users can now rev up their Windows Media Player with a new Need for Speed Underground for Windows skin that features seven distinct color themes and is fully animated. EA's Need for Speed Underground for Windows puts players into the world of urban street racing and high performance tuner cars.?
If due to any reason you want to uninstall Need for Speed Underground skin for Windows Media Player, you can follow the below methods:
1. Go to the desktop, click Start button;
2. Click All Programs, move the cursor to the program which you want to uninstall, and then click Uninstall the program;
3. Click OK on the pop-up dialog box to confirm the uninstallation;
4. On the next dialog box, click Yes to allow removal of all relevant components of the unwanted software;
5. Wait a moment for the uninstallation and click Finish on the last dialog box;
Video Show: uninstall a program from start menu.
Alright, this is method one. Another method that you can perform is to simply with standard Add/Remove Programs.
Here are the steps:
1. Open Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Click Add/Remove Programs on the interface and then make a full search through your system.
3. Soon, you will see all currently installed programs are all listed, highlight Need for Speed Underground skin for Windows Media Player.
4. Click Uninstall next to it and follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation.
Uninstall Errors - Why They Occur
As you install more applications and subsequently uninstall them, you'd think that's the end of the story. But very often, this is not the case. When a program is uninstalled, there is a high chance that there will be files related to that program which are left behind on the system. These files are useless because the program is no longer there to use them, yet they take up space and clutter up the hard disk.
Not only that, there are settings left behind by the program that still reside in the Windows registry. The Windows registry is a system database used heavily by Windows. When there are errant or obsolete entries in the registry database, Windows sometimes get bogged down, or problems may occur. You may also have experienced cases where an uninstall ended with an error, simply because of an errant entry in the registry. But where to find the entry?
Most of these problems are caused by bad programming habits by developers. The developers sometimes forget that certain settings and files need to be removed when their program is uninstalled, thus these settings are left in the registry and the files are abandoned in the system. This is despite the user doing a proper uninstallation.
Sometimes these methods may fail or won't go as smooth as we expected. Uninstall Need for Speed Underground skin for Windows Media Player with these methods would bring us problems such as messing up other programs on the computer. And that is why a 3rd party tool is highly recommended to you. A reliable uninstall tool would uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. Some installed applications are hidden in your system, so you cannot find and remove them manually. But uninstall tool would scan your system to find out those leftovers and force uninstall them.
As an award-winning program, Help Uninstaller is recommended to you. Help Uninstaller has following features:
1. Uninstall programs that Add/Remove Programs cannot;
2. Remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs;
3. Force Uninstall hidden applications installed in your system;
4. Faster than then standard Windows Add/Remove Programs.
This excellent uninstall tool performs perfectly in tests. Use Help Uninstaller to uninstall Need for Speed Underground skin for Windows Media Player or any other unwanted programs and you won't be regretted.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
How to Force Uninstall Need for Speed Underground skin for Windows Media Player Using Uninstall Tools?
If you cannot uninstall Need for Speed Underground skin for Windows Media Player by the method above, you can try to uninstall the program with a 3rd party uninstall tool. There are many professional uninstall tools for you, and Help Uninstaller is one of the most excellent uninstall tool. Performing perfectly in many tests, Help Uninstaller can uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely.
Quick way to force uninstall Need for Speed Underground skin for Windows Media Player
1. Download and install Help Uninstaller.
2. Run the uninstall tool.
3. In the display list, locate the Need for Speed Underground skin for Windows Media Player, and then choose Force Uninstall.
4. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
5. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.