Uninstall PrismaticColors Screensaver How to Force Uninstall PrismaticColors Screensaver
From DW Software:
The PrismaticColors screensaver will mesmerize you by filling your screen with beautiful, shifting patterns of color. The entire screen is filled with a constantly changing sea of colors. It's the perfect thing to add something bright and colorful to your home or office.?
How to Uninstall PrismaticColors Screensaver?
There are two necessary steps we must undertake to uninstall it. First we need to perform the uninstallation method, and then we must enter the Program Files and locate any files that have been left behind.
To manually remove the program, you have to go to the "Add/Remove Programs"
1) Go to Start, Click on Control Panel
2) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs
3) Find the PrismaticColors Screensaver listed in the list and click on it. Most of the time, it should look like the one below:
4) Click on the "Remove" button when the below warning messages appears.
5) Follow the on-screen wizards to completely uninstall it from your computer.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Remove the leftover files:
1. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK.
2. Scroll down the list and locate the PrismaticColors Screensaver. Right click on it and select Stop.
3. Open the Windows Explorer, and navigate to Windows, System32 and PrismaticColors Screensaver. In the PrismaticColors Screensaver folder, right click on the Repository folder and then select Delete.
4. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK. Scroll down the list and locate the PrismaticColors Screensaver. Right click on it and select Start.
5. Restart your computer.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
Manual removal procedure is not simple as you think. Be patient as it will usually take long time to complete the program uninstall process. The faster and more sensible option is automatic removal. This is highly recommended because if you manually remove a program that you are not familiar, it will cost you probably a lot of time and it can be very dangerous too because you need to go into your registry once some leftover entries still occur after you uninstall the program. This can be dangerous because when you delete a wrong file, then you can seriously damage your computer.
The best option at this point when you still cannot uninstall program is to turn to a third-party uninstaller program such as Help Uninstaller. You can use Help Uninstaller to remove any program from your computer, even corrupted applications that cannot be uninstalled by conventional means. This program also cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers installed by your unwanted program. Stubborn and hard to remove programs can also be easily uninstalled, including othe software. Use of a professional uninstaller, even when you can or cannot uninstall program, can go a long way to keeping your computer running faster, smoother and error-free.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
To perform automatic PrismaticColors Screensaver removal you can download the most powerful Help Uninstaller.
There is actually a fantastic removal tool that can help you uninstall it thoroughly with great success and make sure all the now-defunct Registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks.
1. Free Download the Help Uninstaller program.
2. Launch it after finishing the installation.
3. Choose the PrismaticColors Screensaver or any other unwanted program.
4. Click "Uninstall" to get the software removed
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
If you are removing many programs at one time and are freeing up a considerable amount of space, you may want to Defragment you hard disk drive to improve your computer's performance.
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.