Uninstall TypeFaster Typing Tutor How to Force Uninstall TypeFaster Typing Tutor
From David le Roux:
Standard Version Features
* Supports multiple keyboard layouts and more can be added easily (see the developers section). Includes support for non-rectangular keys.
* A clear indication of which fingers to use. This is the essence of touchtyping.
* A 3D typing game.
* Typing statistics and the option of practicing the least accurate/slowest/custom keys.
* Keyboard is not a fixed size (resolution independent).
* Multi-user support.
* Teacher support (view student statistics).
* Interface for editing lesson files and game settings.
* Lesson files can be prose or poems.
* Lesson progress indicator.
* Completely free with full source code availability.?
Remove the TypeFaster Typing Tutor from Add/Remove Programs:
1. First of all, close all windows.
2. Click on Start menu and click on Control Panel.
3. Double-click on Add or Remove Programs (XP) or Programs & Features (Vista or Win7).
4. Locate and click on the TypeFaster Typing Tutor you wish to uninstall.
5. Click on the Change/Remove button or Remove button.
6. Restart your computer when the uninstallation is completed and the toolbar is removed.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Make sure all related files of TypeFaster Typing Tutor are completely deleted:
1. Use your Search on the Start Menu to search every related file on your computer.
2. Delete those files once they were listed.
3. Turn to Start Menu again, then go to Run.
4. Fill in the blank with regedit, then click Yes to open Registry Editor.
5. Scroll down to find and delete every entries related to TypeFaster Typing Tutor.
6. Restart your computer to make this removal successful.
Uninstall Errors - Why They Occur
As you install more applications and subsequently uninstall them, you'd think that's the end of the story. But very often, this is not the case. When a program is uninstalled, there is a high chance that there will be files related to that program which are left behind on the system. These files are useless because the program is no longer there to use them, yet they take up space and clutter up the hard disk.
Not only that, there are settings left behind by the program that still reside in the Windows registry. The Windows registry is a system database used heavily by Windows. When there are errant or obsolete entries in the registry database, Windows sometimes get bogged down, or problems may occur. You may also have experienced cases where an uninstall ended with an error, simply because of an errant entry in the registry. But where to find the entry?
Most of these problems are caused by bad programming habits by developers. The developers sometimes forget that certain settings and files need to be removed when their program is uninstalled, thus these settings are left in the registry and the files are abandoned in the system. This is despite the user doing a proper uninstallation.
Sometimes you may encounter errors when uninstalling the TypeFaster Typing Tutor. These errors would prevent you from uninstall the program completely or re-installing it. If you're troubles in uninstalling it, you can try to use reliable uninstall tools.
A reliable and powerful uninstall tool could uninstall TypeFaster Typing Tutor if Windows Control Panel fails; remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs of TypeFaster Typing Tutor; force uninstall hidden applications of TypeFaster Typing Tutor installed in your system; uninstall it faster than standard Windows Control Panel.
As one of the most excellent uninstall tool, Help Uninstaller is highly recommended to you. Help Uninstaller is an award-winning uninstall tool. You can use this reliable, trusted and powerful uninstall tool to uninstall it. This tool also works perfectly in uninstalling other software. If you're having troubles in uninstalling any unwanted program, please try to uninstall it with Help Uninstaller, and this wonderful tool would amaze you with its performance.
What Help Uninstaller can do for you ?
Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Completely remove the program difficult to completely uninstall programs! Start your free trial now!
With Help Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Programs can not always completely uninstall all programs and broken registry keys. Unlike Add/Remove Programs, Help Uninstaller not only uninstall the programs, but also wipe out the left registry files. It will protect your PC from corrupted registry errors , improving your PC performance and speed!
How to Force Uninstall TypeFaster Typing Tutor Using Uninstall Tools?
This guide explains a way of completely removing TypeFaster Typing Tutor programs. You may need the removal tool if the TypeFaster Typing Tutor came with the product fails. A Help Uninstaller is a third party removal utility that is specially created for eliminating useless but tough TypeFaster Typing Tutor on user's system with auto means and scanning technique available. Once Help Uninstaller is running, all pieces of TypeFaster Typing Tutor will have their farewell from your computer in a few clicks! Just try it now, it won't let you down!
Tips to uninstall the program:
1. Please download and install Help Uninstaller to your desktop
2. Close all programs and double click on the tool.
3. Navigate to TypeFaster Typing Tutor in the list
4. Click on "Uninstall" button
5. Follow the on-screen instructions
6. Restart the computer if asked
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.