Uninstall audio-stlt-win98.exe How to Force Uninstall audio-stlt-win98.exe
Click on the following links for the driver package readme info:
This package supports the following driver models:ES688 AudioDrive (WDM) ES688 Plug and Play AudioDrive (WDM) ES1688 AudioDrive (WDM) ES1688 Plug and Play AudioDrive (WDM) ES1788 AudioDrive (WDM) ES1788 Plug and Play AudioDrive (WDM) ES1868 Control Interface (WDM) ES1868 Plug and Play AudioDrive (WDM) ES1878 Control Interface (WDM) ES1878 Plug and Play AudioDrive (WDM) ES1888 AudioDrive (WDM) ES1888 Plug and Play AudioDrive (WDM) ES1887 AudioDrive (WDM) ES1887 Plug and Play AudioDrive (WDM) ES1869 Control Interface (WDM) ES1869 Plug and Play AudioDrive (WDM) ES1879 Control Interface (WDM) ES1879 Plug and Play AudioDrive (WDM)
How to Uninstall audio-stlt-win98.exe?
There are two necessary steps we must undertake to uninstall it. First we need to perform the uninstallation method, and then we must enter the Program Files and locate any files that have been left behind.
To manually remove the program, you have to go to the "Add/Remove Programs"
1) Go to Start, Click on Control Panel
2) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs
3) Find the audio-stlt-win98.exe listed in the list and click on it. Most of the time, it should look like the one below:
4) Click on the "Remove" button when the below warning messages appears.
5) Follow the on-screen wizards to completely uninstall it from your computer.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Remove the leftover files:
1. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK.
2. Scroll down the list and locate the audio-stlt-win98.exe. Right click on it and select Stop.
3. Open the Windows Explorer, and navigate to Windows, System32 and audio-stlt-win98.exe. In the audio-stlt-win98.exe folder, right click on the Repository folder and then select Delete.
4. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK. Scroll down the list and locate the audio-stlt-win98.exe. Right click on it and select Start.
5. Restart your computer.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
Following the instructions above, you can manually uninstall the audio-stlt-win98.exe. However, the process is simple, and you might fail easily. Although you are extremely careful, the removal would mess up with other program on the computer easily. Therefore, it is highly recommended users to use a third party uninstall tool to run a clean removal. A professional uninstall tool would uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely.
Help Uninstaller, with advanced technology, is professional in uninstalling unwanted programs. It is highly recommended for you to use it to uninstall DivX Plus Software automatically. After using it, you will find that audio-stlt-win98.exe, its files and registry entries included, have been uninstalled completely.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall audio-stlt-win98.exe Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find audio-stlt-win98.exe in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of audio-stlt-win98.exe, and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all audio-stlt-win98.exe related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After audio-stlt-win98.exe Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after audio-stlt-win98.exe¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.